You can add Enercare Smarter Home widgets to the widget menu on your iPhone. This allows for easy access and control of your Smarter Home scenes. To better understand how scenes work and how to set them, visit our Enercare blog ‘Setting the Scene‘.
Steps to configure the Smarter Home widget from within the Enercare Smarter Home mobile app.
- Log into the Enercare Smarter Home mobile app
- Click on the drop-down menu to expand the options, scroll down and click ‘App Settings’
- Select the ‘Today Widget’ option
- Press ‘Edit’ to select which scene(s) you want to show up in the widget (you can configure up to 12 widget items). When done, select ‘Complete. This widget will now show up in the widget menu
Steps to configure the Enercare Smarter Home widget directly from the widget menu
An alternative way to configure the Smarter Home widget is directly from the widget menu. Here’s how:
- To add or remove widgets from the widget menu, swipe right in the home screen or lock screen
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Edit’. Tap the Smarter Home mobile app icon to include it in the widgets that will be displayed. Press ‘Done’ to save your changes
- Scroll to the Smarter Home mobile app and press the button ‘Configure Widget’. This will take you to the ‘Configure Widget’ section in the Smarter Home mobile app
- Press ‘Edit’ and then select which scene(s) you want to show up in the widget (you can configure up to 12 scenes to show in the widget). When done press ‘Complete’
- The widget will now show up in the Widget Menu
Additional information about Enercare Smarter Home features and products can be found here.