July 27, 2018
How to view your energy usage when you have an Enercare Smarter Home Energy Management Clamp
If you have an Energy Management Clamp or Smart Socket(s) installed as part of your Whole Home Package, you will have to ability to monitor your energy consumption.
To view this on the desktop Enercare Smarter Home portal
- Log into the Enercare Smarter Home Portal app
- From the home screen select "Activity" from the left side of the page
- Select “Energy Usage” tab on the top of the screen
From the drop-down menu choose the device you wish to review. You can also toggle between kWh and dollar value by pressing the “$” icon on top of the page.
To view this on the mobile app Enercare Smarter Home portal
- Launch the Enercare Smarter Home mobile app
- Click on the menu at the top left
- Scroll down and click on "Energy"
- Devices attached to both Energy Management Clamp and Smart Socket(s) will show up here - select the device you wish to review
- A bar graph will show you the energy usage for the selected device in kWh. You can access additional information on the web portal.
Monthly Health Report
In addition to accessing energy usage information from the mobile app and web portal, you can also receive a monthly Heating and Cooling Health report. This report summarizes your energy usage along with other useful pieces of information that may help you better manage the efficiency of your home.
Here’s how to access this report:
Select “Reports” at the top of the page and make sure the report is turned on. You may edit the recipient or view a current version of this report by clicking the pencil icon to the right.