4th Annual Energy Management Conference: What’s New and What’s Next
We’re thrilled to announce that the 4th Annual Energy Management Conference: What’s New and What’s Next is back again this fall. This half-day conference is packed full of valuable information, plus a chance to network with fellow developers, building owners and operators in multi-residential and commercial real estate. Learn more or get your free VIP ticket today.
|Oct 26, 2016||3rd Annual Energy Management Conference: What's New and What's Next|
|Dec 2, 2015||Measuring, Allocating and Managing Utility Expenses in Mixed-Use Development|
|Sep 30, 2015||Regulatory Changes Affecting Your Sub-metered Building|
|Nov 17, 2015||The Future of Home & Community Design|
|Nov 21, 2014||Thermal Metering Seminar|
Measuring, Allocating and Managing Utility Expenses in Mixed-Use Development
December 2, 2015
Measuring and allocating utility costs in mixed-use developments is becoming a challenge as such properties are increasingly common, and grow more complex over time. How do you allocate utilities when there are multiple condominiums and commercial parties involved? What are the industry best practices for managing shared commodities? What is the impact on the metering solution and how do we ensure that the measurement is accurate and fair?
Demands from developers, shared facility managers and condominium boards to better understand and properly allocate utility costs are becoming commonplace, as legacy allocation methodologies are no longer able to address the needs of modern, mixed-use sites.
Our panel of experts will share best practices for leveraging measurement technology to manage and bill multiple utilities (electricity, water and thermal energy) through each phase of the development cycle, including legal agreements, design build and ongoing operations and maintenance.
- Omar Salihbegovic, WSP-MMM Group Ltd
- Scott Beneteau, Enercare Connections Inc.
Regulatory Changes Affecting Your Sub-metered Building
September 30, 2015
Important changes announced by the Ontario government will affect electricity bills starting January 1, 2016. Join us at this breakfast session to understand how building owners and property managers can prepare for the upcoming regulatory changes and the impact on sub-metered clients and residents.
- Debt Retirement Charge exemption for residents and how it applies to sub-metered buildings
- Introduction to the Ontario Electricity Support Program to help low-income consumers pay their electricity bills
- Expiration of the Ontario Clean Energy Benefit
- Enercare’s commitment and planned communications for your residents
Download the presentations:
Thought Leadership Symposium: The Future of Home & Community Design
November 17, 2015
Acclaimed by Wallpaper magazine as “one of the top 10 style setters who will most influence the way we live in the next quarter century”, Dr. Avi Friedman joins us to discuss what the future holds for home and community design.
Thermal Metering Seminar
November 21, 2014
Enercare invites you to join industry leading engineers, developers and equipment manufacturers at this exclusive thermal metering seminar. This in-depth seminar will equip you with knowledge on the:
- Current and future market outlook of North America and Europe
- Thermal metering process from design and engineering requirements to meter installations
- Critical regulatory and condominium budget considerations
- Chris Bold, Keynote Speaker, Export Manager, GWF Switzerland
- Kenan Huskovic, B.A.Sc., P. Eng., Vice President MMM Group Limited
- Julian McNabb, Director, New Community Development, FirstService Residential Ontario
- Thomas Bozek, P.Eng. Manager, Quality and Engineering, Enercare Connections
Download the presentations:
- Intelligent Metering Technology for the Future
- Thermal Metering in North America: Impacts and Outlook
- Regulatory and Budget Considerations
- Thermal Metering Process
Enercare | Sub-metering & Metered Services Events