We know your reputation matters
We understand that as a business partner, we have a responsibility to you. Construction developers who choose Enercare place their customers in the hands of Canada’s largest non-utility sub-metering provider.
We’re your knowledgeable and reliable partner from day one until the job’s done
Nobody has deeper and broader experience when it comes to construction installations. We offer unmatched professional discipline and provide industry-leading technical expertise, on-demand service and timely resolution of issues throughout the duration of a project. Our experts work directly with engineers and construction teams to develop and install a custom fit solution for your construction project.
We provide sub-metering installation and billing services for:
Design and Installation Process
In choosing Enercare, you can expect:
- An initial meeting to discuss the scope of your development project and services required.
- Enercare to customize a sub-metering solution and draft a sub-metering agreement.
- Enercare to source metering hardware. All meters are revenue grade and electricity and gas meters are Measurement Canada approved devices.
- Enercare to collaboratively create a project plan and work directly with your engineers and trades to install the equipment. We accommodate your construction schedules and provide installation allowances for the work required to install meters.
- Enercare to arrange for a CSA inspection by a qualified local inspector to ensure electricity meters abide by industry standards.
- Meters to be commissioned and brought online, ensuring consumption data is being collected and ready to bill.
- The project to then enter the billing phase. As the building is occupied, new resident accounts are setup and billing begins.
Why partner with us
Unparalleled technical experience
We deliver the highest level of professionalism and expertise in the industry when it comes to design, installation and ongoing service. We’ve installed over 222,000 units under contract in new and old condominiums, apartments, townhouse complexes and mixed-use multi-residential buildings that range from 15 to 600+ units.
Quality product that’s Measurement Canada approved
Enercare is unique with an in-house meter lab, accredited by Measurement Canada to seal electricity meters. All products we carry, whether to measure electricity, water, gas, or thermal energy, have gone through a rigorous quality assurance process and are Canadian or Swiss made.
We make your life easier from day one – and over the long run
Enercare offers a positive and productive partnership for building owners and property managers. Working through our attachment process specialist and dedicated client managers, we will be by your side to bring the sub-metering system online, training on-site staff and conducting regular audits to ensure the program runs smoothly.
BBB accredited with A+ rating
Enercare Connections is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and holds an A+ rating for meeting or exceeding standards set around ethical business practices. Our rating is a reflection of all the hard work our employees put in every day to serve our valued clients and customers.
Enercare Connections is wholly owned by Enercare Inc., one of North America’s largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies. Enercare is listed on the S&P/TSX Composite Index with a market capitalization of $1.5 billion as of June 2016.
Enercare | Sub-metering for New Construction