Avoid costly downtime and repairs in your business
Because we know that operational health of HVAC equipment is not always top of mind, Enercare offers a Validation, Inspection and Equipment Walk-through (VIEW) program — a technician-based survey designed to assess the state-of-repair of your HVAC and hydronic equipment.
Don’t leave money on the table – properly size your equipment
Having equipment with the wrong specifications can cost you thousands in added expenses. In addition to assessing HVAC installations, we’ll help you understand if the equipment is properly sized and right for your application.
1. Equipment inspection
An Enercare Technician will survey and assess the operating condition of your HVAC and hydronic equipment, detailing each unit on the site.
2. Easy-to-use report with engineer-reviewed recommendations
Based on the survey, an exhaustive report will be prepared. The standard report includes:
- Executive summary highlighting the key findings
- Summary of the equipment status and needed repairs
- Budgetary estimate for repairs
- 10-year capital budget forecast for equipment replacement (if applicable)
- Detailed evaluation forms for each unit
- Sitemap and equipment layout
- Equipment photos
3. In-person presentation of results
When to get an inspection
The VIEW Equipment Evaluation Program is valuable for:
- Validating legacy equipment purchased through a building acquisition
- Implementing an inventory management system
- Capital budgeting and strategic planning
- Managing contractors and assessing whether installations have been done as per regulations and manufacturers recommendations
- Identifying energy conservation initiatives