E-Billing Cash Giveaway Contest
Go paperless and see your bill information faster
Convenient Email Alerts - See your bill amount and payment due date, instantly
Instant Online Access - View current and past bills
No Clutter - Eliminate paper waste and help the environment
And when you sign up for e-billing between October 9, 2017 – December 31, 2017, you can win 1 of 4 cash prizes!*
- One (1) grand prize of $10,000 CDN
- One (1) prize of $5,000 CDN
- Two (2) prizes of $2,500 CDN
Here’s how to sign up for paperless e-billing today
Go to enercare.ca/ebilling
Click “Register Now”
Full Contest Rules
Full Contest Rules (the “Contest Rules”)
1. Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership’s (“Enercare Home Services”) E-Billing Cash Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) commences 12:00 am ET on October 9, 2017 and ends 11:59 pm on December 31, 2017.
2. To enter the Contest, enroll in Enercare Home Services’ Paperless e-Billing service between October 9, 2017 and December 31, 2017. To enroll in Enercare Home Services’ Paperless e-billing service, go to enercare.ca/ebilling and click “Register Now”. All enrollments and entries must be received by 11:59 pm on December 31, 2017 to be eligible.
3. No purchase necessary. Registration for the Enercare Home Services Paperless e-billing service is not necessary to enter and will not increase your chances of winning the Contest. To enter without registering for the Enercare Home Services Paperless e-billing service, send your name, address, date of birth, email address and phone number:
- by mail, on a 3x5 index card, to: 7400 Birchmount Road, Markham, ON, L3R 5V4; or
- by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “E-Billing Cash Give Giveaway Contest”.
All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on December 31, 2017 to be eligible. Enercare Home Services shall not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, stolen or incomplete entries. Only one (1) entry per household is allowed, regardless of method of entry.
4. The prizes (the “Prizes”) in this Contest consist of the following:
- There is one (1) grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won, consisting of $10,000 CDN presented by cheque or direct deposit;
- There is one (1) second place prize (the “Second Place Prize”) available to be won, consisting of $5,000 CDN presented by cheque or direct deposit; and
- There are two (2) third place prizes (each, a “Third Place Prize”) available to be won, each consisting of $2,500 CDN presented by cheque or direct deposit.
Selected entrants who wish to receive the Prizes by direct deposit must provide a direct deposit form and/or void cheque. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. On January 17, 2018, a random draw will be conducted by a representative of the Contest Sponsor from all eligible entries received by the Contest Sponsor. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the Grand Prize, the next entry drawn will be eligible to win the Second Place Prize and the next two entries drawn will be eligible to win a Third Place Prize. Once awarded a Prize, winners will no longer be eligible to win an additional prize. The draw will take place at 7400 Birchmount Rd, Markham, Ontario L3R 5V4.
6. The Contest is open to persons who are 18 years of age and older and who receive monthly Enercare Home Services branded bills in non-Enbridge billing territories in Ontario. Employees or members of the immediate family of, or those domiciled with an employee of Enercare Home Services, its affiliated companies, prize suppliers or promotional agencies engaged in connection with this Contest are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
7. In order to be eligible to win and claim their Prize, each selected entrant must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question and complete, sign and return a standard form of acknowledgement and release (“Release”) confirming compliance with these Contest Rules and releasing Enercare Home Services, its affiliated companies, prize suppliers and promotional agencies from any liability connected to this Contest or prize(s). Winners must also agree to the use of his/her name, city of residence, and image in any publicity carried out by Enercare Home Services without compensation. Prizes will be delivered to declared winners in a manner to be determined by Enercare Home Services.
8. Selected entrants will be contacted within three (3) business days of the draw via the email address used for e-billing registration or provided in respect of an entry otherwise submitted in accordance with these Contest Rules. Selected entrants must complete the Release and return it to Enercare Home Services at the address provided on the Release within eight (8) business days of the date of the email, or they will forfeit their prize claim and another entrant will be selected. If the selected entrant cannot be reached by e-mail, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, fails to sign and return the Release within the allotted time or declines the Prize, another name will be drawn to replace that entrant. Enercare Home Services is not liable for any errors in the selected entrant’s email address.
9. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and the winner cannot substitute any Prize for another prize. Enercare Home Services reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
11. All decisions of Enercare Home Services in connection with this Contest are final. Enercare Home Services reserves the right to change or amend the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, in its sole discretion without prior notice. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrants. To receive a copy of the contest rules or a list of the winners, send an email to email@example.com on or before December 31, 2017, with the subject “E-Billing Cash Give Giveaway Contest”.
12. All entries become the property of Enercare Home Services, which assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries. No entries will be returned.
13. Enercare Home Services will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by Enercare Home Services for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Enercare Home Services will further not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material relating to the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Enercare Home Services reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
14. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
Contact me about this offer
We’ll call you within 24 hours to confirm.
All fields are required unless marked optional