A protection plan provides parts and labour coverage1 for your furnace, helping you avoid expensive and unexpected repair costs when things go wrong. A breakdown always happens when you least expect it and can be very costly. A faulty ventor motor replacement alone can cost an average of $6042.
Should your furnace break down, you’ll receive Same Day Service. Just call by 5:00 PM and we’ll be there as fast as the same day.†
Our plan includes
Parts and labour protection – breakdown coverage for your furnace/boiler with no annual claim limits.
- Unlimited number of service calls
- 365/24/7 Support centre to take your calls
- Access to 700 highly-trained, licensed technicians
- Same Day Service – just call by 5:00 PM and we'll be there as fast as the same day†
- After-hours/weekend repairs at no extra cost to you
Enercare | Furnace Boiler Protection Plan
Terms and Conditions
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF).
† Available to Enercare's Heating/Cooling protection plan customers, rental water heater customers and/or rental HVAC customers whose equipment is not operational (for example – no heat, no cooling or no hot water). On average, Enercare attends to furnace/boiler, central air conditioner, or water heater non-operational calls 90% of the time the same day. Subject to exclusions in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable protection plan or rental agreement.
* Offer ends December 31, 2018. Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership (“Enercare”) reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Certain terms and conditions apply. Offer is not available to existing Heating Protection Plan customers and is not available in all areas. Offer cannot be combined with another offer. The price of $12.99/month + HST will automatically increase to $16.99/month + HST after the first twelve (12) months. Must sign up for a one-year commitment, regardless of the method of payment, and Plan will be automatically renewed by Enercare on a yearly basis. You may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice prior to your Plan renewal date. Prices are subject to change and coverage is subject to the exceptions as set out in the Plan Terms and Conditions.
1 Certain exceptions apply. See Heating Protection Plan Terms and Conditions (PDF).
2 Estimated parts and labour costs based on current rates. Actual costs may differ.
Sign up for a Heating Protection Plan
Get a Heating Protection Plan for $12.99/month*
All fields are required unless marked optional