An improperly maintained furnace can break down unexpectedly and cost you money and time. Tune-ups can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns, while rising electricity costs make efficiency more important every day.
But most of all, furnace maintenance is important in protecting your health and safety.
This plan also includes full parts and labour protection1 – Should your furnace break down, you’ll receive Same Day Service. Just call by 5:00 PM and we’ll be there as fast as the same day.†
Before we leave your home, we'll ensure your furnace is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our checks and adjustments can help
- Keep your family safe by detecting carbon monoxide leaks
- Reduce your monthly heating bills
- Help prevent a middle-of-the-night furnace breakdown
We start with 8 diagnostic checks
- Check operating pressures
- Check operation of condensation system
- Safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Inspect for hazardous debris in the chimney flue
- Check unit is operating to manufacturer’s specifications
- Check fan belt and perform required adjustments
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 22-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our up to a 22-point safety check will help to
- Detect hazardous carbon monoxide
- Improve indoor air quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your equipment
- Ensure your furnace is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
Parts & Labour Protection
The Heating Protection Plan includes
- Breakdown coverage for your furnace with no annual claim limits
- Unlimited number of service calls
- 365/24/7 Support centre to take your calls
- Access to 700 highly-trained, licensed technicians
- Same Day Service - just call by 5:00 PM and we'll be there as fast as the same day†
- After-hours/weekend repairs at no extra cost to you
Terms & Conditions
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF).
† Available to Enercare's Heating/Cooling protection plan customers, rental water heater customers and/or rental HVAC customers whose equipment is not operational (for example – no heat, no cooling or no hot water). On average, Enercare attends to furnace/boiler, central air conditioner, or water heater non-operational calls 90% of the time the same day. Subject to exclusions in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable protection plan or rental agreement.
* Certain terms and conditions apply. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is not available to existing Heating Protection with Maintenance Plan customers. Offer cannot be combined with another offer. Offer is not available in all areas. The price of $17.99/month + HST reflects a $6.00/month discount for the first twelve (12) months on the Plan after which time the monthly installment will automatically increase back to $23.99/month + HST. Must sign up for a one-year commitment, regardless of method of payment and will be automatically renewed on a yearly basis. You may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice within 10 days after your Protection Plan renewal date. Coverage is subject to the exceptions in the Plan Terms and Conditions (PDF). Prices are subject to change as set out in the Plan Terms and Conditions.
1 Certain exceptions apply. See Heating Protection with Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions (PDF).
Get in your home's good books with our protection and maintenance plans
Yes, I would like to sign up for a Furnace Protection with Maintenance Plan for $17.99/month* + HST!
All fields are required unless marked optional