A blocked toilet can really slow you down as you or your family try to get on with their day. A blocked main drain on your property can do a lot more than just slow you down a bit. Home insurance doesn’t usually cover basic repairs, and the unknown costs of a plumber can be frightening.
For $17.74* per month, Enercare will provide licensed and insured plumbers to your home each and every time there’s a drain or blocked plumbing problem.
With unlimited coverage of parts and labour, never worry about a blocked drain or clogged pipe ever again.
- Coverage of piping and drains inside your home
- Waste drains within the boundary of your property to the connection point to the main municipal drain
- Diagnosis and repair of hot and cold water pipes, outside hose bibs, stop and waste valves, piping to your humidifier and refrigerator
- Diagnosis and repair of blocked toilets, sinks and showers
- Diagnosis and repair of moving parts within the toilet tank
- Diagnosis of blocked below grade wastewater drains
- If required, a once-per-contract year auger and camera scope of each blocked below grade drain
- 15% discount off our current parts and labour charges for permanent below grade drain repairs and a 15% discount on fixture upgrades and improvements
What’s not included
- Repair or replacement of fixtures or equipment (for example, water heaters, water softeners, radiators or toilet tank and bowl)
- Sump pumps
- Replacement of galvanized, lead, cast iron or non-pex plastic piping
- Mobile homes
- Changes to or problems with municipal water services
Need more details? Read our full Terms and Conditions (PDF).
Enercare | Plumbing Protection Plan