A protection plan provides parts and labour coverage1 for breakdowns to your home’s most essential systems, helping you avoid expensive and unexpected repair costs when things go wrong. On your furnace, a faulty ventor motor replacement alone can cost an average of $604.2 Don't be caught off-guard!
By bundling three of our most popular protection plans together – Heating Protection, Cooling Protection and Plumbing and Drains Protection, you’ll save 20%. That’s in addition to saving on parts and labour costs, avoiding emergency service charges, and sparing yourself the uncertainty of who to call or what to do.
Should your air conditioner or heating equipment break down, you’ll receive Same Day Service. Just call by 5:00 PM and we’ll be there as fast as that very day.†
With over 700 licensed technicians performing over 600,000 maintenance and service calls every year, we’re experienced and know what needs to get done to ensure your family’s comfort.
Enercare | Total Home Protection Plan
Parts and labour protection – breakdown coverage for your heating equipment and central air conditioner
- Unlimited number of service calls
- 365/24/7 Support centre to take your calls
- Access to 700 highly-trained, licensed technicians
- Same Day Service – just call by 5:00 PM and we'll be there as fast as the very same day!†
- After-hours/weekend repairs at no extra cost to you
Parts and labour protection – plumbing and drains protection
- No annual claim limits
Unlimited number of service calls
365/24/7 Support centre to take your calls
Access to licensed plumbers
After-hours/weekend repairs at no extra cost to you
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF).
Customer Rating of 4.2 based on 804 Google reviews
† Available to Enercare's Heating/Cooling protection plan customers, rental water heater customers and/or rental HVAC customers whose equipment is not operational (for example – no heat, no cooling or no hot water). On average, Enercare attends to furnace/boiler, central air conditioner, or water heater non-operational calls 90% of the time the same day. Subject to exclusions in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable protection plan or rental agreement.
* Certain terms and conditions apply. Enercare reserves the right to change or cancel any offers at any time without prior notice. Must sign up for a one-year commitment for all Plans, regardless of the method of payment. Plans will automatically renew each year; you may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice within 10 days after your Plan renewal date. Our annual total parts and labour responsibility is limited to a maximum retail value per year of $500 for cooling compressor unit or condenser coil repairs. Refrigerant recovery, vacuuming, and refill not included. Coverage is subject to the exceptions in the Plan Terms and Conditions available at enercare.ca/terms. Prices are subject to change as set out in the Plan Terms and Conditions. Prices do not include HST.
2 Price is estimated and may vary based on equipment make and model.
Get in your home's good books with our protection and maintenance plans
Yes, I would like to sign up for the Three-in-One Home Protection Plan:
All fields are required unless marked optional