Option one: diagnosis / quote
For $991 a licensed plumber will come to your home, figure out the problem, and tell you exactly what needs to be done to fix it. We will:
- Diagnose the problem
- Provide a written no surprises quote for parts and labour to fix the problem
- Give you the best advice to make an informed decision
The price we quote is the price you’ll pay.
Many customers in your situation choose our Flat Rate Repair and Protect option, since we’ll fix today’s problem and new problems that come up later.
Option two: flat rate repair and protect
Fix your plumbing now for one flat rate and avoid the fear and uncertainty of who to call or what future problems will cost with our Flat Rate Repair and Protect Plan.
For a one-time cost of $99 plus a monthly rate of $17.742, we’ll send a licensed plumber to diagnose and repair your equipment now, and include ongoing parts and labour coverage on all future breakdowns covered by the plan.
Here’s how it works, we make it easy for you.
For today’s repair:
- Diagnosis and repair of your equipment by a licensed plumber
- At no additional expense, we’ll cover repairs up to $5002
Free yourself from unexpected costs and worries. Additional benefits of this plan include:
- Unlimited number of service calls
- Diagnosis and repair of your equipment by a fully-licensed plumber
- Avoid out of pocket expenses - parts and labour covered
- Support Centre - call 24 hours a day
Enercare | Plumbing Repair Protection Plan
What’s included with flat rate repair and protect
- Moving parts within the toilet tank, to fix issues such as a toilet that won’t flush or keeps running
- Primer line to the laundry tub, which can leak or become blocked. It also prevents sewer odour from coming back into the laundry tub
- Mixing valves, which affect the hot and cold water flow from the hot water tank and can leak
- Humidifier valves, which affect the water flow to the humidifier and humidity levels and can leak
- Sink, toilet, and shower blockages
- Diagnosis of below grade waste drain or below grade rainwater drain blockages
- Hot and cold water pipes downstream of your main incoming valve
- Piping to humidifiers and fridges
- Primerline to laundry tub
- Outside hose bibs
- Stop and waste valves
Please refer to Plan Terms and Conditions (PDF) for a detailed list of repairs covered by the Plan.
What’s not included with flat rate repair and protect
Please refer to Plan Terms and Conditions (PDF) for a detailed list of repairs that are not covered by the Plan.
1 Weekends and Statutory Holidays are $129.
2 Offer cannot be combined with another offer. Offer is not available in all areas. You may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice prior to your Plan renewal date. Coverage is subject to the exceptions in the Plan Terms and Conditions available at enercare.ca/terms. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Initial repair must not exceed maximum retail value of $500 (including HST). If, upon diagnosis, repair is estimated to be above $500, customer may enrol in the Plan and pay the difference above $500 or decline to enrol in the Plan and be charged our standard $99 + HST diagnostic rate and standard charges for labour and parts.