For privacy and security reasons, Enercare will only make changes to an Enercare account based on the consent and direction of the account holder.
Enercare understands there may be situations where an account holder has authorized another person to take certain steps for them, as an agent acting on their behalf. For that reason, Enercare will accept valid, written agency appointments in any form.
An agency appointment is valid if it includes each of the following items:
- Name and signature of the customer/account holder
- Name of the agent
- Authorization for the agent to act on behalf of the customer/account holder
- The purpose of the agent’s authority
- The scope of the agent’s authority
- The duration of the agency relationship
- Confirmation that the customer/account holder is competent to appoint an agent
Once a valid agency appointment has been signed by an account holder, please send a copy of the completed agency appointment to Enercare by any of the following means:
By email: email@example.com
By fax: 416-649-6965
By mail: Enercare Home Services, 7400 Birchmount Road, Markham, ON, L3R 5V4, Attention: Agency Confirmation
View a sample agency appointment here.
Enercare | Agency Appointments