It’s all about comfort. Not just the comfort your new furnace will bring on those freezing cold days, but your comfort with the whole experience of buying a new furnace for your home.
Our Energy Management Consultant will begin by providing you with a comprehensive evaluation of your home comfort needs. As they walk you through the Home Comfort Guide, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing you’re choosing a provider you can depend on and brand name products you can trust.
Our licensed and insured installers will complete your installation while respecting your time and your home.
Enercare’s after-sales service and warranties will give you peace of mind knowing you’ll be taken care of long after the installation of your new furnace is complete.
Buying a new furnace should be a smooth process that you feel good about. It is an investment in your home and your health. Stay warm and be confident knowing you’re in good hands with Enercare Home Services.
Thorough Home Assessment
One of our Energy Management Consultants will complete a thorough assessment of your home. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right furnace. Here are just a few: age and size of home, number of windows, ceiling height, amount of insulation and the existing equipment's capacity and functionality.
Fixed Price Quote
You'll get a fixed price quote.
Every home is different and that's why one of our Energy Management Consultants will visit your home for free to assess your specific heating needs. With our No Surprises Guarantee they will also provide you with a no-obligation fixed price quote - so even if there's unexpected work, you won't pay a penny more.
Choosing the Right Furnace
Choosing the right heating equipment is an important decision and one you'll benefit from for many years to come. We can help you find a solution that will best meet your heating needs. With over 180,000 installations under our belt, you know you'll be in expert hands with Enercare Home Services.
Affordable Monthly Payments
Enercare offers some of the most convenient, competitive and flexible payment options in the industry. We offer:
- Interest rates as low as 9.95%
- No penalty for early payout
- Affordable monthly payments debited directly from your bank account
- Interested in financing new equipment? Call 1 855-642-8610 or click "Book free visit" to schedule a FREE no-obligation visit with one of our knowledgeable Energy Management Consultants
Questions about your existing Enercare Finance Plan? Call 1 844-871-1581 and one of our agents will be happy to help
* Offer includes promotional period of 18 months, with no payments and no interest, subject to credit approval. Requires a minimum purchase of $1,000 (including taxes). A $90.00 administration fee will be applied to your account with your first payment. The transaction is interest-free during the promotional period if payment of the financed amount is made in full within 18 months. Any unpaid balance after the promotional period will begin to incur at an Annual Interest Rate (AIR) of 17.50% annually in accordance with the Terms and Conditions on your Enercare Finance Agreement. Offer expires April 30, 2018. Representative finance agreement: cash price of $6,550.00 (based on an Amana AMVM97 furnace) + $851.50 (HST) for a total financed amount of $7,401.50. Monthly minimum payment is $185.94 at 17.50% AIR for 60 months with an amortization period of 78 months, resulting in an effective Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 10.75%. Cost of borrowing is $3,844.90 inclusive of the administration fee.
** Offer expires April 30, 2018. Residential customers will receive (i) $500 off the purchase of an Amana AMVM97 furnace when purchased from Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership (“Enercare”). Enercare reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice; and (ii) up to $1,700 in incentives from Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc.’s Home Energy Conservation Program (the “Home Energy Conservation Program” or “Program”). Participants must contact a Registered Energy Advisor to conduct two energy audits, implement at least two recommended energy saving upgrades and achieve a minimum level of fuel savings to qualify for Program incentives; and (iii) up to $250 rebate for installing a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an electronically commutated motor or ECM. Equipment must be purchased from and installed by Enercare or other participating HVAC contractor. Customer must qualify for the Home Energy Conservation Program. Please visit enbridgesmartsavings.com for the full terms and conditions that apply to the Program. Program may be subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time. Financing provided by Enercare Finance Plan.
Together with you, we’ll work through the best solution for your home
Reach out to arrange a convenient and free in-home visit. We'll call you within 24 hours to confirm.
All fields are required unless marked optional