Enercare and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats
Show your loyalty with this limited edition Ticats rental water heater.
Enercare and the Ticats are both highly successful and respected organizations.
Our goal has always been to bring the best to the people in the Hamilton and surrounding area, be it home services or sports entertainment.
The two companies began their partnership in the 2014 season and it has been a perfect fit right from the beginning, and we look forward to a successful partnership for many years to come.
At the stadium
- The Enercare booths are ground central if you are looking for fun and excitement before the game, last year we hosted:
- Autographed jersey giveaway contest
- Photo sessions with mascots and cheerleaders
- Fun games and prize giveaways
- Limited edition Ticats water heater display
- Come by the Enercare booth before the game this season and see what we have in store!
- We also have two booths inside the stadium located on the 3rd level near Gate 1 and Gate 5, come by during the game and check out what we have on offer.
We are now part of the “Club”
2014 was the beginning of Enercare’s relationship with the Ticats, and in 2015 we took it to the next level. In 2015, Enercare became the official sponsor of Bob Young's "Caretaker's Club", where we are committed to honouring the value and tradition of the Ticats.
Giving back to your community
“Hearts in the Huddle” program is a new community initiative jointly created by Enercare and McMaster Children’s Hospital Foundation.
This program provides children staying at the McMaster Children’s Hospital and their family an opportunity to come out to a Ticats game and interact with the players.
There are also monthly player visits at the hospital with photo and autograph sessions.
Learn more here
Hearts in the Huddle
Creating unforgettable experiences
“Hearts in the Huddle is an extension of the Ticats ongoing outreach to children and youth in our community,” says Tiger-Cats Vice Chairman Glenn Gibson. “The real heroes of this game are the children and their parents who demonstrate such amazing courage. Our objective for Hearts in the Huddle is to bring them some joy and encouragement, and hopefully, a bit of fun.”
“The Ticats have deep roots in this community and many of our patients look up to the players,” says Pearl Veenema, President and CEO, Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation. “We are incredibly grateful to Bob Young, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats organization and to the players who have committed to making Hearts in the Huddle a touchdown for our patients and families.”
“Making a difference in the community is very important to all of us at Enercare because we live and work in the communities we serve,” says Kris Tessmer, from Enercare. “As a Premier Partner of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats we wanted to find a way to bring the game to children who may not have had the opportunity to cheer on the Tiger-Cats in a live setting, and Hearts in the Huddle is our way of making sure these children get an experience like no other.”
Hearts in the Huddle presented by Enercare offers the following for deserving youth:
- Tickets to a home game at Tim Hortons Field in a private suite
- On-field access to watch warm-ups
- Meet and greet with Ticats players
- A welcome message on the videoboard
- A souvenir ball and Ticats merchandise
Hamilton Tiger-Cats Autographed Jersey Giveaway Contest
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Autographed Jersey Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) commences 12:00 AM ET on July 15, 2017 and ends 11:59 PM on November 3, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Contest, participants are required to complete the entry form in full and submit to Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership (“Enercare”). Contest entry forms must be submitted at one of the Enercare booths located on the 3rd level near Gate 1 and Gate 5 during the Contest Period. Only one (1) entry per person is allowed for each Contest Window, regardless of method of entry. The Contest is open during the following windows (each a “Contest Window”):
July 15, 2017 to September 30, 2017; and
October 1, 2017 to November 3rd, 2017
There are a total of two (2) prizes to be won during the Contest Period, each consisting of an autographed Hamilton Tiger-Cats jersey (approximate retail value of the jersey is $179 CND).
The Contest is open to persons who are 19 years of age and older who reside in Canada, excluding Quebec. Employees or members of the immediate family of, or those domiciled with an employee of Enercare, its affiliated companies, prize suppliers or promotional agencies engaged in connection with this Contest are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
Completion of the entry form at a Hamilton Tiger-Cats game is not necessary to enter the Contest and will not increase your chances of winning the Contest. To enter without completing the entry form at the Hamilton Tiger-Cats game during a Contest Window, please write your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number on a 3x5 index card and mail it to: Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership, 30 Hannover Dr, St. Catharines, ON L2W 1A3, Attn: Hamilton Tiger-Cats Autographed Jersey Giveaway Contest. Entries for each Contest Window must be received during the Contest Window. Enercare shall not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, stolen or incomplete entries.
The prize draws will take place on October 6, 2017 and November 10, 2017. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on the last day of the Contest Window to be eligible for the draw. Once awarded a prize, winners will no longer be eligible to win an additional prize during the Contest Period. The draw will take place at 30 Hannover Dr, St. Catharines, ON L2W 1A3.
One name will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries. In order to be eligible to win and claim their prize, the selected entrant must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question and complete, sign and return a standard form of acknowledgement and release (“Release”) confirming compliance with these Contest Rules and releasing Enercare, its affiliated companies, prize suppliers and promotional agencies from any liability connected to this Contest or prize(s). Winners must also agree to the use of his/her name, city of residence, and image in any publicity carried out by Enercare without compensation.
Selected entrants will be contacted within five (5) days of the draw via the email address provided by the entrant as part of the entry form. Selected entrants must complete the Release and return it to Enercare at the address provided on the Release within eight (8) business days of the date of the email, or they will forfeit their prize claim and another entrant will be selected. If the selected entrant cannot be reached by e-mail, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, fails to sign and return the Release within the allotted time or declines the prize, another name will be drawn to replace that entrant. Enercare is not liable for any errors in the selected entrant’s email address.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and the winner cannot substitute the prize for another prize. Enercare reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No correspondence will be entered into, except with the selected entrants.
All decisions of Enercare in connection with this Contest are final. Enercare reserves the right to change or amend the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, in its sole discretion without prior notice. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrants. The results of the Contest will be announced and posted on Enercare’s website, enercare.ca/ticats after each Contest Window.
All entries become the property of Enercare, which assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries. No entries will be returned.
Enercare will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by Enercare for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Enercare will further not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material relating to the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Enercare reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
2017 Contest Winner
Win an autographed jersey
We are giving away two autographed jerseys this season - Visit any of the Enercare booths inside the stadium during a Ticats home game to enter!
Contest Period (Closed):
- July 15th to September 30th - winner drawn October 6, 2017
- October 1st to November 3rd - winner drawn November 10, 2017
Congratulations to our 2017 contest winners!
- Vanessa C. from Hamilton, Ontario - autographed Zach Collaros jersey
- Brian K. from Burlington, Ontario - autographed Brandon Banks jersey
* Offer ends April 30, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other offer and is only available to new customers who enter into a new rental water heater contract with Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership (“Enercare”). We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Certain terms and conditions apply. Residential customers will receive the equivalent of up to their first year’s rental payments through a $300 Prepaid Mastercard® for a new installation of all natural gas water heater models or through a $100 Prepaid Mastercard® for all electric water heater models. Card is issued in connection with a loyalty, award or promotion program. This card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a licence by Mastercard International Incorporated. ®/TM Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will be forfeited at midnight EST the last day of the month of the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply, see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/Mastercard-univ-can. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the Prepaid Mastercard once the water heater is installed.
Contact me about this offer
We’ll call you within 24 hours to confirm.
All fields are required unless marked optional