Courtesy Maintenance Giveaway Contest
Courtesy Maintenance Giveaway Contest
Book and complete your cooling maintenance between June 6, 2019 – June 30, 2019 for a chance to win a free courtesy heating maintenance in preparation for this upcoming winter!*
Call 1-866-536-2913 to book your cooling maintenance and qualify for the contest.
What is included in the Courtesy Heating Maintenance:
8 diagnostic checks
- Check operating pressures
- Check operation of condensation system
- Safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Inspect for hazardous debris in the chimney flue
- Check unit is operating to manufacturer’s specifications
- Check fan belt and perform required adjustments
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 22-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our up to a 22-point safety check will help to
- Detect hazardous carbon monoxide
- Improve indoor air quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your equipment
- Ensure your furnace is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
Full Contest Rules
- To enter the Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership (“Enercare”) Courtesy Maintenance Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”), book and complete your cooling maintenance between June 6, 2019 and June 30, 2019 and you will be automatically entered in the Contest. A limit of one (1) entry per household is allowed, regardless of method of entry.
- The prize (the “Prize”) in this Contest consists of a courtesy heating maintenance by Enercare, to perform the following 8 diagnostic checks:
(i) Check operating pressures
(ii) Check operation of condensation system
(iii) Safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
(iv) Check temperatures across air handler
(v) Inspect for hazardous debris in the chimney flue
(vi) Check unit is operating to manufacturer’s specifications
(vii) Check fan belt and perform required adjustments
(viii) Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
To learn more, visit here.
- The courtesy heating maintenance must be booked and completed between September 1, 2019 and September 30, 2019. Enecare will contact the winners via phone/e-mail to remind them to book the courtesy heating maintenance.
- Contest is limited to persons who are 18 years of age and older and are customers of Enercare’s Cooling Maintenance Plan or Cooling Protection with Maintenance Plan. Cooling maintenance booking must be completed between June 6, 2019 and June 30, 2019 to be eligible for the Contest. Enercare shall not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, stolen or incomplete entries.
- Rental furnace or boiler customers of Enercare and Heating Maintenance Plan or Heating Protection with Maintenance Plan customers are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Employees or members of the immediate family of, or those domiciled with an employee of Enercare, its affiliated companies, prize suppliers or promotional agencies engaged in connection with this Contest are also not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- On July 5, 2019, a random draw will be conducted by a representative of Enercare from all eligible entries received by Enercare. There will be a total of fifty (50) winners drawn and each will receive a Prize. Contest entries must be received by 11:59 pm on June 30 2019 to be eligible. Once awarded a Prize, winners will no longer be eligible to win an additional Prize. The draw will take place at 7400 Birchmount Rd, Markham, Ontario L3R 5V4.
- In order to be eligible to win and claim their Prize, each winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. If a winner cannot be reached by e-mail or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question within the allotted time or declines the Prize, another name will be drawn to replace that winner. Enercare is not liable for any errors in the selected entrant’s email address.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and winner cannot substitute any Prize for another prize. Enercare reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised Prize.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- All decisions of Enercare in connection with this Contest are final. Enercare reserves the right to change or amend the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, in its sole discretion without prior notice. No correspondence will be entered into except with the winners. To receive a copy of the contest rules or a list of the winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 30, 2019, with the subject “Courtesy Maintenance Giveaway Contest”.
- All entries become the property of Enercare, which assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries. No entries will be returned.
- Enercare will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by Enercare for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Enercare will further not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material relating to the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Enercare reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.