Add the Enercare Smarter Home program to your next build!
Improve poor air quality with smart venting and an ERV system. Featuring ecobee Smarter Thermostat Premium with smart sensor
Homebuyers are looking for smart homes, as a builder, equipping your new developments with smart home systems can give you an advantage over your competitors. Smart home devices offer convenience and efficiency, with automated systems for lighting, temperature control, and security, homeowners can easily manage and monitor their homes remotely – saving time and effort. Also, smart home devices provide additional features, such as smart locks, video doorbells, and cameras, allowing homeowners to have better control and peace of mind.
Get real-time information on everything from AC and furnace performance to who is at the door — anywhere, anytime — all through the Enercare Smarter Home® app
- Management of all Enercare Smarter Home® products using one simple mobile app.
- A comprehensive suite of leading smart products, professionally installed
- Instant notifications to your smartphone when there is an issue with your HVAC System
- Customizable automation settings that will fit your customer needs
- Live agent support seven days a week
Enercare Smarter Home 2.0
Better than ever!
- Enercare Smarter Home® mobile app (1 app)
- Ecobee Premium Thermostat NEW
- 24/7 HVAC performance monitoring with a monthly report
- Ability to expand into a larger smarter home solution adding lights, locks, cameras, leak detection and more
- Automated venting based on in-home air quality index NEW
- ERV/HRV Agnostic NEW
- On-Site knowledge transfer with a professional install
- 24/7 Indoor Air Quality Monitoring NEW
Introducing ecobee to Enercare Smarter Home®
Enercare is proud to welcome the ecobee Smart Thermostat Premium to the Enercare Smarter Home® platform.
Ecobee Smart Thermostat Premium offers:
- Wiring terminals to eliminate the need for multiple controls on the wall
- Passive ERV control based on IAQ status (Humidity, VOC and CO2)
Enercare will help you get started in creating a smart home equipping you with ecobee’s Smart Thermostat Premium, smart sensor, and the setup for homeowners to add more smart devices to their new homes. Homeowners will have the option to add: smart door camera, smart light switches, smart locks, garage door openers, CO sensors, outdoor/indoor cameras, water valve shut-offs, door/window contacts, water leak sensors, smart sockets, and more.
How can we help you improve IAQ?
- Awareness – Create awareness of what good indoor air quality is and what are the acceptable thresholds
- Humidity – avoid potential mold growth by keeping your home’s humidity levels between 30-50%2
- Maintain HVAC – clean or replace air filters regularly and service equipment annually
- Ventilation – whole home ventilation with an energy recovery ventilator (ERV) replaces stale indoor air with fresh outdoor air
Ready to learn more about how Enercare can save you money and help you sell more? Contact the Territory Manager nearest you to learn how we can help.