Customers are hard to come by. So when they find your business uncomfortable, they’re not going to stay and worse, they’re not coming back. Even if you get things back to normal, the damage is already done.
Our Commercial Heating and Cooling Protection Plans will keep your customers and employees comfortable, while limiting repair costs and extending the lifetime of your equipment - protecting your investment and your bottom line.
As part of the cost of the plan, should you experience a problem with your heating or cooling equipment, we’ll diagnose, repair or replace parts at no extra cost1.
But we’re not just in the business of getting you up and running; we’re in the business of keeping you up and running.
What’s special about our plans is we:
- Diagnose, repair or replace parts at no extra cost1
- Maintain and clean your equipment
- Perform general operational and safety checkups
- Replace filters as needed
- Keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible
We offer Heating and Cooling Protection Plans for the following equipment types:
- Furnace, air conditioner, ductless split air conditioner, unit heater, heating boiler under 300,000 BTU
- Standard-efficiency heating boiler over 300,000 BTU
- Rooftop heating and cooling unit
- High-efficiency heating boiler over 300,000 BTU
- Air make up unit
We know you have better things to worry about, so let our licensed technicians worry about this for you.
Ready to get started? Call 1 855-321-1508 to arrange a priority visit from one of our licensed technicians to assess your equipment for efficiency and safety, diagnose any existing problems and answer your questions about our commercial protection plans.
Enercare | Commercial HVAC Equipment Protection Plans
Customer Rating of 4.3 based on 1392 Google reviews
1 Equipment placed on the plan must be in reasonable condition and functioning at the time of enrollment. Non-functioning or equipment in poor repair must be repaired at the customers cost prior to enrollment. Terms and Conditions apply.