Your customers and employees don’t worry about hot water breakdowns, and with our Water Heating Protection Plans, you don’t have to either. Whatever the make and model of your water heating equipment, a protection plan from Enercare includes parts and labour repairs for breakdowns at no extra charge.1 You can be assured that getting your business up and running is as important to us as it is to you. Our 24-hour call centre, based in Ontario, is open every day and we’re ready to serve.
More than that, we know that managing cash flow is key to running a successful business. Our Commercial Hot Water Protection Plans not only save you money on unexpected repairs, they’ll help you set a monthly budget. Save time and avoid worry over who to call or what it’ll cost.
As part of the cost of the plan, should you experience a problem with your commercial hot water equipment, we’ll diagnose, repair or replace parts at no extra cost.1
But we’re not just in the business of getting you up and running; we’re in the business of keeping you up and running.
What’s special about our plans is we:
- Diagnose, repair or replace parts at no extra cost1
- Maintain and clean your equipment
- Perform general operational and safety checkups
- Keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible to save money and the environment
- Service by technicians with an average of over 22 years’ experience
We offer Hot Water Protection Plans for the following equipment types:
- Tank style water heater
- Commercial water heater, power vented water heater
- Standard-efficiency hot water boiler
- High-efficiency hot water boiler
We know you have better things to worry about, so let our licensed technicians worry about this for you.
Ready to get started? Call 1 855-321-1508 to arrange a priority visit from one of our licensed technicians to assess your equipment for efficiency and safety, diagnose any existing problems and answer your questions about our commercial protection plans.
Enercare | Commercial Water Heater Protection Plan
Enercare offers protection on all kinds of water heaters and hot water boilers. Our protection plan includes one maintenance visit per year where our licensed and certified technicians will complete the following checklist:
- Remove and clean pilot assembly
- Lubricate circulating pump motor
- Check burner face for deterioration
- Check flue passages, breeching, venting and stack
- Check supply piping and report gas pressures
- Check firing valve for free operation
- Cycle and test all operating and safety controls
- Check for possible liming
- Boiler water sample
- Set combustion with analyzer and report
- Check for combustion air availability
Let the experts worry about your hot water supply. Call 1 855-321-1508 to arrange a priority visit from one of our licensed technicians to assess your equipment for efficiency and safety, diagnose any existing problems and answer your questions about our commercial protection plans.
Customer Rating of 4.3 based on 5498 Google reviews
1 Equipment placed on the plan must be in reasonable condition and functioning at the time of enrollment. Non-functioning or equipment in poor repair must be repaired at the customers cost prior to enrollment. Terms and Conditions apply.
Request a Free Visit
Want to learn more about heating, cooling, and water heating products for businesses? Complete this form and an Energy Management Consultant will be in contact with you.
All fields are required unless marked optional