Get a Free No-Obligation Furnace Rental QuoteRequest a phone call to schedule a free in-home visit from one of our Energy Management Consultants and get a free quote. All fields are required unless marked optional
What you get with Enercare Advantage
- Zero Installation Costs
- Zero Parts & Labour Charge for All Repairs
- Same Day Service
- Protection & Maintenance Plan Included
The Benefits of the Enercare Advantage Rental Program
Renting a new furnace should be simple. Renting is a hassle-free, convenient option for homeowners who don’t want to worry about any upfront payment, ongoing maintenance costs, expensive repair service calls or equipment replacement.
Here’s what we offer our rental customers:
- Total peace of mind with your home's heating
- Zero up-front costs4
- Zero parts and labour charge for ALL repairs5
- Equipment replacement at no additional cost5
- We can be installing a new furnace in as little as 24 hours
It’s all about comfort. Not just the comfort your new furnace will bring on those cold winter days, but your comfort with the whole experience of renting a new furnace.
Our Energy Management Consultant will begin by providing you with a comprehensive evaluation of your home comfort needs. Gain the peace of mind knowing you’re choosing a provider you can depend on and brand name products you can trust.
Our licensed and insured installers will complete your installation while respecting your time and your home.
Enercare’s after-sales service and warranties will give you peace of mind knowing you’ll be taken care of long after the installation of your new furnace is complete.
Renting a new furnace should be a smooth process that you feel good about. It is an investment in your home and your health. Stay warm and be confident knowing you’re in good hands with Enercare Home Services.
Help keep your family safe** with a UV light when you get a new furnace. Yes, we have UV lights in stock.
Thorough Home Assessment
One of our Energy Management Consultants will complete a thorough assessment of your home. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right furnace. Here are just a few: age and size of home, number of windows, ceiling height, amount of insulation, and the existing equipment's capacity and effectiveness.
Choosing the Right Furnace
Choosing the right heating equipment is an important decision and one you'll benefit from for many years to come. We can help you find a solution that will best meet your heating needs. With over 180,000 installations under our belt, you know you'll be in expert hands with Enercare Home Services.
If you'd like to buy out of your rental agreement, explore the Enercare HVAC Rental Buyout Table.
|Rental (Enercare Advantage)||Purchase|
|Cost Range||$80 to $156 per month||$3,500 to $6,000 including standard installation from a fully-insured, licensed company that includes at least a one year warranty and all required licenses.|
|Maintenance Costs||$0||Not Included|
|Repair Costs||$0||Furnace ventor motor: $604 | Furnace gas valve: $534|
|Who Owns the AC Unit||Enercare||You|
|Extended Warranty||$0||No Included|
|Agreement Length||Life of equipment||None|
The Rental Process
Schedule a free in-home assessment
- Call us or fill out the Get Free Price Quote form above to schedule your assessment.
- For forms, our representatives will reach out to you to set up your appointment.
- After scheduling your appointment, we’ll send a highly trained Energy Management Consultant to inspect your home.
In-home visit with an Energy Management Consultant (EMC)
- One of our EMCs will come to your home and complete an hour-long no-cost, no-obligation assessment.
- The EMC looks at your current HVAC equipment and asks questions to provide the best solutions for your home.
- The EMC then provides fixed-price quotes and payment options.
- After choosing a heating solution, our EMC will book an installation appointment that works with your schedule.
- The installation can take 1-2 days, depending on the size of the installation.
- Our installation teams are committed to making sure they are respectful to you and your home.
Maintaining your equipment
- Change the furnace filter at least every three months to keep your HVAC equipment running efficiently.
- Just like a car, regular maintenance is essential to help increase the lifespan of your furnace and reduce your monthly energy bills. An Enercare Heating Maintenance Plan helps keep your furnace in peak operating shape for years to come.
Renting vs Buying a Furnace or Air Conditioner
The average price range of a typical new natural gas or propane high-efficiency furnace in Ontario ranges from $3,500 to $6,000. This price includes standard installation from a fully-insured, licensed company, at least a one year warranty and all required licenses for installation.
The cost of a new furnace is dependent on four factors:
- Environmental choices, including energy efficiency, humidification, air filtration sizes (which are dependent on allergies or other sensitivities), and comfort-enhancing options.
- Personal choices including extended warranties, maintenance plans and guarantees.
- Technical requirements including the size of the home, floor plan, number of stories, existing ductwork and BTU load.
- Code requirements including safety, licensing and building code requirements.
- To get an accurate, no-surprises, no-obligation quote, contact us at 1-855-619-7701
The average lifecycle of a furnace is 15 years, but age is not the only factor to consider. Other reasons to replace your furnace include safety, frequency of breakdowns, quality of installation and improper sizing.
Every home is unique and a number of factors impact the furnace size needed, including the size and age of your home, air flow, how many windows your home has, insulation, and specific homeowner requirements. To make sure you get the furnace size that best suits your needs, it’s crucial to have a professional visit your home to complete an evaluation to calculate heat loss and air flow. Incorrect sizing of a furnace may cause a shortened life of the equipment, higher utility costs and diminished comfort because your home is not warming up correctly.
We have five guarantees - Home Comfort Guarantee, No Surprises Guarantee, No Lemon Guarantee, Environmental Focus Guarantee and Property Protection and Client Respect Guarantee.
We recommend that you change or clean your furnace filter every one-to-three months.
If the humidity in your home is lower than 30 percent on a hygrometer it is recommended that you consider a humidifier. Health Canada recommends a home’s relative humidity should be between 30 to 55 percent in the winter. Most homes require a humidifier in Canada due to the dry air created by our cold climate.
- A natural gas or propane high-efficiency furnace will start up when an attached thermostat senses that the temperature has dropped below a preset level.
- Before the furnace starts, the ventor motor does a safety check to ensure that the venting is clear, as determined by the pressure switch. The ignitor then ignites the burners inside the furnace combustion chamber and starts creating heat. The heat is transferred to the primary or "first" heat exchanger which heats the air as it flows through the furnace. Afterwards, the combustion gases are passed through a secondary heat exchanger to further extract heat.
- The blower motor pushes the warmed air through the plenum and out into the house via the registers.
- The combustion gases, including carbon monoxide, are safely vented to the outdoors from the furnace.
- In most cases, outside fresh air is pulled into the burn chamber to provide a more efficient burn. However, this practice isn’t done in old homes.
- Any cold air left in the home gets circulated into the furnace to be heated up.