Enercare Property Managers
If you are a property manager, condo board manager, resident manager, or landlord with 15+ properties who don’t have metered services, please fill out the form below and someone from our team will contact you shortly.
You’ll start receiving a bill directly from Enercare later this year
Enbridge Gas is ending its billing service for participating companies this year. Until now, your Enercare charges were included on your Enbridge Gas bill under the “Charges from Other Companies” section. However, your Enercare services will soon be directly billed by us.
Have questions? Email [email protected] or call 1 (855) 215-5907
Direct Billing FAQs
- Your current Enercare services are billed through Enbridge Gas, and appear on your bill under the “Charges from Other Companies” section. After moving to direct billing with Enercare, you will receive a monthly bill from us instead of Enbridge Gas for your Enercare charges. This means your charges will be payable directly to Enercare through our standard payment options. The new Enercare bill will be issued to the same billing contact currently listed on your Enbridge Gas bill.
- We will be moving customers to direct billing throughout 2024. Any customer impacted by this change will receive advanced notice from us with enough time to ensure the process is as smooth as possible. If you have not received any communications from us about billing, please continue to pay your Enercare charges through Enbridge Gas, as you do today.
- We are working closely with Enbridge Gas to ensure a smooth billing change. There’s nothing you need to do right now for this billing change; however, we will be communicating to customers through email and mail with more details throughout 2024. If you don’t already have an email address on file with us, we recommend you call to update your contact information: 1-866-836-9854.
- Past charges that have been billed through Enbridge Gas will remain payable to Enbridge Gas, and any collection activity should be handled with them. After your account’s billing change takes effect, new monthly charges for your Enercare services will be billed through, and payable to, Enercare.
- When the time comes for residents to move in/out, you can call 1- 855-215-5907. or contact your key account manager. If you are not sure who your key account manager is click here
- We will begin moving customers to direct billing in early 2024 and customers impacted will receive communications from us with enough time in advance to ensure a smooth transition. This will include directions on how to set up your pre authorized payment, along with other payment options.
- You will continue to receive your bill monthly
- Boilers (wall hung)
- Terminal Unit Heaters
- Forced Air Furnaces
- Ductless Split System
- Pac Unit
- Tank Tankless
- Air-handler split a/c
- Heat recovery unit
- Energy recovery unit
- Fan Coil
- Heat Pumps
- Vertically stacked heat pumps
- Central boiler plant
As a property manager, it’s crucial to work with an experienced HVAC company that can deliver flexible heating, cooling, and water heating services that meet your building’s needs. Enercare offers both in-suite and central systems, as well as preventive maintenance on your building’s primary mechanical systems that will help to keep your equipment operating efficiently and help prevent costly emergency repairs. Work with Enercare for equipment sourcing, installation, maintenance, and repair services for all elements of your mechanical system.
Benefits for Property Managers and Building Owners
Low monthly payments and service and maintenance included*
Priority appointment booking with same-day service if you call by 5 p.m**
Stocked trucks mean technicians can fix many problems in one visit
Customized heating & cooling solution that is suited to your needs.
Sustainability – A properly matched system will help increase energy efficiency and lower the carbon footprint of the building.
Fewer Phone Calls to You – Tenants can call us directly.
Dedicated Enercare Account Manager – You can reach out directly to our designated property management team for immediate assistance
Experience the Enercare AdvantageTM
Enercare Advantage TM is a hassle-free, convenient choice for property managers and building owners who don’t want to deal with upfront fees, costly repair service calls, or equipment replacement.* Enercare Advantage TM is a rental program that makes energy-efficient equipment more accessible to customers with $0 down and service and repair for the life of the equipment*. Below are some additional advantages that the Enercare AdvantageTM program can offer you and your tenants.
Design & Install
- Industry-leading products
- NEW energy-efficient equipment offsets your carbon footprint
- Quality installations done right the first time
Service & Maintenance
- HVAC maintenance to keep your equipment operating efficiently
- Service performed by fully licensed and insured technicians
- Priority service through our 24/7/365 call center
- Potential utility rebates on eligible equipment
- Invest in other improvements projects
- No-cost transfer on sale of property