No Heat? We’re Here For Your Furnace Repair
If your natural gas or propane furnace isn’t sounding right, your rooms aren’t heating up or you have no heat at all, Enercare can help.
- Our fully licensed technicians can diagnose and repair all furnace makes and models, often on the same day.*
- A fixed price quote upfront, including all parts and labour — no hidden charges.
- 1-year parts and a 90-day labour guarantee for all repair work completed.*
Get a $0 Diagnostic Check for your Furnace equipment
Offer expires March 31, 2024.Call 1-855-328-0346 to Get this Offer
Two Furnace Repair Options to Meet Your Needs
One-Time Service Call
Schedule a one-time furnace diagnostic for only $0**. With fully stocked trucks, our licensed technicians can fix many furnace problems right away.
- Issue diagnosis by an expert Enercare technician
- A written quote for parts and labour
Heating Repair & Protection Plan
Get your broken furnace fixed when you need it now for $179 and coverage for future furnace breakdowns with a Heating Protection Plan for your furnace as low as $24.99/month.* When the replacement cost of a faulty furnace motor is $915~, this plan can pay for itself.
- Flat-fee fixes at $179* even if the repair costs up to $500*
- Unlimited service calls plus parts and labour coverage for future issues***
Already A Customer? Scheduling a repair is simple.
If you have an Enercare Protection Plan or Enercare AdvantageTM product, you can easily schedule a service appointment through:
Why Choose Enercare for Home Furnace Repair in Ontario?
When you choose Enercare, you’ll get expert advice you can trust from one of our friendly, certified and professional technicians. You’ll also get:
A fixed price quote upfront, including all parts and labour — no hidden charges
1-year parts and a 90-day labour guarantee for all repair work completed†
A complete diagnostic and safety check of your heating equipment
A comprehensive Home Care Report outlining the health of your heating equipment
We service every make and model and can often fix your problem on the same day if you call before 5 p.m.*
With a 4.8 score on Google and 93% 5-star reviews, our customers agree that we work hard to deliver the best service2
What Our Customers Think About Us
He was clean, tidy. Explained all our questions, politeSoraya BakhtiariIn the last week
Tom D serviced our Furnace. Got us going right away. Did a great job. Very ProfessionalBrian KellyIn the last week
Outstanding! Mike and Ely installed a tankless water heater for me last week. They were a pleasure to deal with, efficient, and meticulous. They went the extra mile in every respect (providing a much better venting solution then I expected, installing a greatly improved drainage line from the humidi…Ann MartinIn the last week
Ed Francoeur Provided very professional Courteous and speedy serviceRay PharmacyIn the last week
Juan Donoso was great! Came on time. Very fast work. Was nice to my kids. Highly recommend.Jayashree VadivaleIn the last week
Daymeon and Irvin did an awesome job. They were very friendly, helpful and .knowledgeable. I couldn’t ask for better service. I highly recommend them!!!Tammy LeonardIn the last week
Had an outstanding experience with Enercare and specifically Tom D from Hamilton. He was courteous, knowledgeable and respectful of my property. Fixed my furnace issues in a very timely manner. Highly recommend Enercare. Thanks Tom D!Mike MonaghanIn the last week
Very friendly and fast serviceSimple SignIn the last week
Great service as always from Tom D. Had my ductless split running in no time! 10/10Charlie WoodIn the last week
Polite, efficient and tidy!Tina McCarneyIn the last week
Tom D provided excellent service when our furnace went down. His quick diagnosis and fix had our heat back on in no time.Dan BartelloIn the last week
Thanks vince and patel. You guys did a great job !rahid saiyedIn the last week
Looking for Furnace Tips?
Common Furnace Problems
Common causes of broken or malfunctioning furnaces include:
- Clogged furnace filter (make sure to change or clean yours every one to three months)
- Faulty gas ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Furnace cycling on and off continuously
- Faulty thermostats (may need new batteries or a replacement)
- Unusual or loud noises
- Clogged drain lines
Whatever the reason, our HVAC repair technicians can diagnose it quickly and explain it to you clearly, so you know what’s next.
Troubleshooting Your Furnace
While it’s best to call a professional if your furnace isn’t working, these simple steps can help you decide if a call is needed:
- Double-check that your thermostat is set to “Heat”.
- Replace the batteries in your thermostat.
- Make sure your furnace switch works and is in the “On” position. It should be located on the wall near your furnace and is usually labelled.
- Check that your electric breaker is not tripped.
- Secure the front panel door.
- Replace or clean the air filter.
- Open all air duct vents.
- Double-check that nothing is blocking your furnace’s outside fresh air intake (e.g., snow or leaves).
If none of the above solve the problem, then it’s time to call us. If you’d like detailed instructions for these steps, read our Furnace Troubleshooting Guide.
Frequently Asked Furnace Questions
- If you turn on your furnace but it doesn’t provide warm air, there can be several culprits. Dirty filters are the most common issue because dust and dirt restrict airflow. If the filter gets too clogged, the heat exchanger can overheat and shut off too quickly, which means your house won’t warm up. If replacing the air filter doesn’t solve your problems, we recommend calling us for a furnace inspection and repair.
- It typically costs $915+ tax~ which includes parts and labour.
- The average cost of a furnace repair can typically range from $200 to $2,000+. Furnace breakdowns happen for a number of reasons. One reason could be that the filter gets clogged, the vents could be plugged, or there may be serious issues with the furnace itself.
- Foul smells, weird noises, high energy bills, a lack of warm air or limited airflow are all signs that your natural gas or propane furnace may need to be repaired or replaced. Most furnace issues can be repaired, but if your equipment is 10-15 years old and needs frequent repairs, your best option may be to replace the unit.
- Repairing HVAC equipment is challenging and can be dangerous. For safety reasons, we recommend hiring a licensed, professional technician do any repairs needed.
More Ways to Keep Your Home Warm
We Service All Brands and Models
We repair all furnace and air conditioner brands and models, including Carrier, York, Goodman, Rheem, Trane, Bosch, American Standard, Ruud, York, Amana, Heil, Bryant, Daikin, Coleman, Payne, Luxaire, Armstrong Air, and Napoleon.
Furnace Repair Locations
Find furnace repair in your community
Some areas we serve
- Toronto, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Oshawa, ON
- North York, ON
- Mississauga, ON
- Barrie, ON
- St. Catharines, ON
- Hamilton, ON
- London, ON
- Oakville, ON
- Belleville, ON
- Kitchener, ON
Find Your Location
Enter your postal code to find services near you: