No Heat? We’re Here For Your Furnace Repair
If your furnace isn’t sounding right, your rooms aren’t heating up or you have no heat at all, Enercare can help.
- Our fully licensed technicians can diagnose and repair all furnace makes and models, often on the same day.*
- A fixed price quote upfront, including all parts and labour — no hidden charges.
- 1-year parts and a 90-day labour guarantee for all repair work completed.*
Two Furnace Repair Options to Meet Your Needs
One-Time Service Call
Schedule a one-time furnace repair service visit for only $99 (+HST)^. With fully stocked trucks, our licensed technicians can fix many furnace problems right away.
- Issue diagnosis by an expert Enercare technician
- A written quote for parts and labour
Heating Repair & Protection Plan
Get your broken furnace fixed when you need it now for $179 and coverage for future furnace breakdowns with a protection plan as low as $24.99/month.* When the replacement cost of a faulty furnace motor is $915~, this plan can pay for itself.
- Flat-fee fixes at $179* even if the repair costs up to $500*
- Unlimited service calls plus parts and labour coverage for future issues**
Already A Customer? Got A Plan? Repairs Are Simple.
If you have an Enercare Protection Plan or an Enercare AdvantageTM product, you can easily schedule a furnace service appointment through our Enercare mobile app or by giving us a call.
Why Choose Enercare for Home Furnace Repair in Ontario?
When you choose Enercare, you’ll get expert advice you can trust from one of our friendly, certified and professional technicians. You’ll also get:
A fixed price quote upfront, including all parts and labour — no hidden charges
1-year parts and a 90-day labour guarantee for all repair work completed†
A complete diagnostic and safety check of your equipment
A comprehensive Home Care Report outlining the health of your cooling equipment
We service every make and model and can often fix your problem on the same day if you call before 5 p.m.*
With a 4.8 score on Google and 93% 5-star reviews, our customers agree that we work hard to deliver the best service2
Nicholas T was an exceptional tech. He took his time to review all issues, how to troubleshoot and provided honest and valuable service. He should be recognized for his outstanding knowledge and customer service. Thanks NT!Steve TomlinIn the last week
Matt L arrived ahead of booked time which was great as day was already getting hot. He gave the air conditioner unit and pipe work a thorough inspection and cleaning. He was very friendly and easy to talk with, and most informative about the condition of the system. Highly recommend.Colin NashIn the last week
Nicholas T he came our Home Sunday Morning,we Had issue with Hot water System ,He is really Professional Technician he solved this Issue with 10 Minutes,He respected the window time Periodbajwa harinderIn the last week
The technician was very professional and his work was done well in timely fashion. Unfortunately the parts installed seems to still have an issue.tony volpeIn the last week
Marcel provided exceptional service and took the time to explain the problem with our a/c unit and the options available to us considering it’s age and issues. We found him to be knowledgeable and courteous.Jennifer KIn the last week
I was quite pleased with the communication of setting up this appointment on the same day I called, due to an issue with my rental hot water tank. Zach showed up ahead of schedule, friendly and a pleasure to speak to. I noticed his tidiness of work and he certainly made it a good experience.Rox3In the last week
Everything went well the the Al Zubrickas was very kind and knowledgeable representative. He gave me tips and advice on how to properly keep cool air from dissipating to the basement and that we should always keep the vents not covered.SeliumIn the last week
Herkant was professional and explained the procedure what he would do to resolve our crisis. He was on time and very responsive to any questions that we asked regarding our plight.Mwadi ya Kin-MaleboIn the last week
The technician (Kishawn) came out on a long weekend to help with my AC. He diagnosed and solved the problem promptly an efficiently. He didn’t try feed me any nonsense or try to up sell me on anything, just just troubleshot the problem and was on his way.Adam PhilipIn the last week
The technician patiently explained the issue and worked with us as customers. It was a good experience. Thank you.Jane SmithIn the last week
Very punctual. Top quality service by Wally C and Sean W! I always trust my maintenance to enercare.matt barringtonIn the last week
Wally C was a pleasure to have at our home for maintenance.Cee BeeIn the last week
Looking for Furnace Tips?
Common Furnace Problems
Common causes of broken or malfunctioning furnaces include:
- Clogged furnace filter (make sure to change or clean yours every one to three months)
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Furnace cycling on and off continuously
- Faulty thermostats (may need new batteries or a replacement)
- Unusual or loud noises
- Clogged drain lines
Whatever the reason, our technicians can diagnose it quickly and explain it to you clearly, so you know what’s next.
Troubleshooting Your Furnace
While it’s best to call a professional if your furnace isn’t working, these simple steps can help you decide if a call is needed:
- Double-check that your thermostat is set to “Heat”.
- Replace the batteries in your thermostat.
- Make sure your furnace switch works and is in the “On” position. It should be located on the wall near your furnace and is usually labelled.
- Check that your electric breaker is not tripped.
- Secure the front panel door.
- Replace or clean the air filter.
- Open all air duct vents.
- Double-check that nothing is blocking your furnace’s outside fresh air intake (e.g., snow or leaves).
If none of the above solve the problem, then it’s time to call us. If you’d like detailed instructions for these steps, read our Furnace Troubleshooting Guide.
Frequently Asked Furnace Questions
- Wait until outside temp is 10 degrees or lower.
- Turn up your thermostat by 3 to 5 degrees and turn on your furnace for 20 minutes.
- Check that warm air is pushed from your vents and that there aren’t any foul smells or unusual noises, like bangs, squeaks and scrapes from your furnace.