Enercare: The Builder’s Advantage
The Enercare AdvantageTM Program for Builder’s is a home equipment rental program for water and mechanical systems. It helps you outfit your new homes with modern and efficient systems with high consumer appeal but without the upfront capital cost.
A Team You Can Count On
Enercare is one of North America’s largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies. We support 1.9 million customers across North America. Our Enercare Builder Group works with developers to meet the needs of their water and mechanical systems in single-family homes and low-, mid-, and high-rise multi-residential building construction projects.
Builders benefit from Enercare’s ability to design home comfort solutions that meet modern homebuyers’ expectations for energy efficiency, air quality and performance. Through our strong and long-standing relationships with architects, designers, and engineers and our membership in numerous homebuilders’ associations, you can trust Enercare to design and install solutions that are built to last.
Double Your Advantage
Our Builder Group offers two rental programs to cover basic and more advanced home comfort needs:
The Enercare AdvantageTM rental program lets you rent equipment for any Enercare home comfort system, such as such as water heaters, water treatment and purification systems, heating, cooling and indoor air quality. The program includes most repairs that the homeowner may need in the future.*
Enercare Smarter AdvantageTM
Unique to Enercare, our Enercare Smarter AdvantageTM rental program includes everything in the Enercare AdvantageTM program, plus Enercare’s Smarter Home® which includes remote 24/7 HVAC performance monitoring and water leak detection.
Benefits for Builders and Homebuyers Alike
Enercare AdvantageTM and Enercare Smarter AdvantageTM offer a broad range of benefits for people who build homes and the people who live in them.
Advantages for Builders/Developers:
- One Home Service Provider for all home service needs – including tank and tankless water heaters, full range of HVAC technologies across furnaces, ACs, boilers, heat pumps and water treatment.
- We’re Easy to do Business With – on-time deliveries, with complete commissioning, sourcing and installation on site.
- Access to Leading Products including state of the art and energy efficient equipment designed to provide year-round comfort while helping customers meet energy reduction targets.
- Work with Enercare Engineers and Logistics Coordinators to design unique home HVAC and water heating systemsand service after the sale by transferring the contracts to us.
- Unparallel Client Management through dedicated Territory Managers to provide end-to-end.
- We now offer a full range of new home construction services across North America.
Advantages for Homeowners:
- Move-in ready. We make sure your home’s essential services are up and running for move-in day.
- 24/7 Customer Support, with 24/7/365 call centre, and easy bookings with the industry’s only mobile app.
- Low Monthly Payments and service and maintenance included for the lifetime of the equipment.*
- Our Enercare Smarter AdvantageTM Program provides homeowners with HVAC performance monitoring and more.
What to Expect From Enercare
Enercare Territory Managers and our teams of technical operations experts offer end-to-end project management services across the entire range of home comfort solutions. When you work with us, you can trust us to:
- Ensure the water and mechanical systems in your development meet building codes and energy efficiency standards.
- Commission the equipment and ensure it’s working according to manufacturer specifications.
- Manage suppliers to ensure equipment is delivered on time. Alternatively, we may be able to buy back equipment that you’ve already been installed.
- Provide installation support by working directly with construction managers and training trades.
- Help you recover labour costs from equipment installed by builder trades.
- Support your marketing efforts through co-branded brochures and presentations that showcase equipment features and benefits.
On closing, we create customer accounts for each homeowner and take on direct responsibility for servicing and maintaining their equipment.
Equipment and Services We Provide
Enercare teams can install any kind of equipment to meet the home comfort and efficiency needs of any development project. For example:
|System||What we install|
|Heating||Central forced-air furnaces, boilers, ductless units, fireplaces, wall furnaces, heat pumps|
|Cooling||Central air conditioners|
|Indoor Air Quality||Central humidifiers, UV air purifiers, HEPA air filtration systems, heat recovery ventilators, energy recovery ventilators|
|Water Heating||Tank and tankless water heaters|
|Water Treatment||Reverse osmosis systems, whole-home water filters, water softening filtration systems|
|Enercare Smarter Home® Control and Monitoring||Smart home devices such as thermostats, leak detectors, light switches, video doorbells and others to enable heating/cooling performance monitoring|
|Protection Plans||Protection plans that provide repair coverage for heating, cooling, water heating, plumbing and electrical systems|
Ready to learn more about how the Enercare Builder Advantage can save you money and help you sell more? Contact the Territory Manager nearest you to learn how we can help.