You rely on your water heater every day. It’s one of the most used pieces of equipment in your home that you probably never think about. We don’t think you should either.
Your home’s hot water should be worry-free. That's why we offer high-quality, energy-efficient tankless water heaters designed to do one thing: work so well you don't have to think about them.
Benefits of tankless water heaters
- Endless hot water – hot water on demand means never running out of hot water when you need it.
- Efficiency – tankless water heaters are approximately 82-98% efficient compared to conventional units which are approximately 57-70% efficient.
- Space saving – wall installation frees up valuable floor space in your basement.
- Easier to conceal behind cabinetry for a much more appealing basement, laundry room or closet.
How much can you expect to save on water heating costs by going tankless? Can your existing gas lines accommodate a tankless system? Are you living in a hard water area?
There are significant differences in how tankless water heaters work compared to conventional storage type water heaters. To fully understand how tankless systems work and if your home can accommodate one, set up a consultation with one of Enercare’s Energy Management Consultants.
Our Energy Management Consultants will check to see if a tankless water heater will work in your home, answer any questions you may have, and make sure you are aware of what to expect from the investment you are making in a tankless water heater.
Benefits of Renting
When renting your water heater you won’t need to worry about additional costs. These costs can add up quickly, including:
- Installation fees – a licensed technician is required to install your new water heater.
- Diagnostic charges – what happens when something goes wrong? How much will you pay just to get someone to your home? How soon can they arrive?
- Parts and labour costs – are you prepared to pay parts and labour costs when a breakdown happens?
We value and respect your time. Have you considered that renting your water heater is:
- Worry-free. If you have no hot water and call before 5:00 PM we will be there as soon as the same day.†
- Convenient. We will book an appointment when you want it and call before we arrive.
- Stress-free. Don’t spend time searching for a reputable contractor who might not have the knowledge or parts for your water heater.
- Hassle-free. What do you do when your warranty ends? With a rental water heater it’s like having a never-ending warranty.
Peace of Mind
With a rental water heater – you can enjoy peace of mind.
- You’re fully covered for any repairs or a full replacementi
- There are no parts or labour exclusionsi
- You know exactly who to call for diagnosis and repairs
With a new rental water heater, you'll enjoy:
- FREE installationii
- QUALITY work – 700 highly-trained, licensed technicians
- COMPETITIVE monthly rental rates
- RELIABLE service
- UNLIMITED service callsi
- PROTECTION – Parts and labour coverage for repairsi
- STABILITY – One of the largest home services providers in Canada
- SUPPORT – We're here 24/7 ready to take your call
- TRANSFERABLE – To the next owner should you sell your home
We are committed to providing competitive rental rates and consistent and reliable service.
With over 700 certified technicians performing over 600,000 maintenance and service calls every year, we’re experienced and know what needs to get done to ensure your family’s comfort.
To learn more about the benefits of tankless water heaters, visit tools & resources.
† Available to Enercare's Heating/Cooling protection plan customers, rental water heater customers and/or rental HVAC customers whose equipment is not operational (for example – no heat, no cooling or no hot water). On average, Enercare attends to furnace/boiler, central air conditioner, or water heater non-operational calls 90% of the time the same day. Subject to exclusions in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable protection plan or rental agreement.
i Your rental water heater agreement includes, at no additional charge, installation of the water heater and ongoing repairs as necessary, with certain exceptions, during the term of the rental agreement. See rental water heater agreement terms and conditions for details.
ii The new rental water heater installation includes up to 10 feet of gas pipe, shut-off and tees, up to 20 feet of copper piping, shut-off and tees, up to 10 feet of venting and standard copper shut‐off and adapters, as necessary. If any additional charges are required, the installer will inform you of the charges and methods of payment before beginning the installation.
1 Offer ends March 31, 2016. Cannot be combined with any other offer and is only available to new customers who enter into a new rental water heater contract with Enercare Home Services. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Certain terms and conditions apply. Residential customers will receive a $100 prepaid MasterCard card for new installation of all natural gas and electric water heater models. There is no restriction on the number of times the prepaid card may be used (up to their maximum dollar value). The prepaid card cannot be exchanged for cash. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of the MasterCard card once the water heater is installed. ®MasterCard and the MasterCard logo are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Cards are issued by Citibank, Canada pursuant to a license from MasterCard International and managed by Citi Prepaid Services. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
Let's get your home sorted out together
Reach out to arrange a convenient and free in-home visit. We'll call you within 24 hours to confirm.
All fields are required unless marked optional