Hot Water Doesn’t Work? Call Enercare for Water Heater Repair
It’s never fun when you find out you have no hot water. Enercare can help.
- Our fully licensed technicians can diagnose and repair all makes and models, often on the same day.*
- A fixed price quote upfront, including all parts and labour — no hidden charges.
- A 1-year parts and a 90-day labour guarantee for all repair work completed***
Book Your Service Appointment Now
Our customer service team is available 24/7 to take your call — with same-day water heater service available for Enercare Rental Water Heater customers if you call before 5 p.m.* And if you’re not currently an Enercare customer, don’t worry! We can still service your equipment.
Hot Water Tank Service Call
When what you need most is to get your water heater fixed, schedule a service visit for only $99 (+HST).** With fully stocked trucks, our licensed technicians can fix many problems right away.
- An issue diagnosis by an expert Enercare technician
- A written quote for parts and labour
Why Choose Enercare For Water Heater Repair
When you choose Enercare for a water heater repair, you’ll get expert advice you can trust from one of our friendly, certified and professional technicians along with:
A fixed price quote upfront, including all parts and labour — no hidden charges
A 1-year parts and a 90-day labour guarantee for all repair work completed***
A complete diagnostic and safety check of your equipment
A comprehensive HomeCare Report outlining the health of your cooling equipment
Already a rental water heater customer? Scheduling a repair is simple.
If you have an Enercare AdvantageTM Water Heater, you can easily schedule a service appointment through:
Looking for Water Heater Tips?
Common Water Heater Problems
Common causes of broken or malfunctioning water heaters include:
- Sediment/mineral buildup
- High/fluctuating water pressure
- Leaks on the water lines or valves
- Improper installation
- Improper equipment sizing or application
- Faulty electrical/controls
Whatever the reason, our technicians can diagnose the problem quickly and explain it to you clearly, so you know the next steps.
Troubleshooting Your Water Heater
Natural gas and propane water heaters must be fixed by a trained and licensed technician. Here are a few things you can do if you’re having problems with your unit before giving us a call:
- No Hot Water: If you have a gas water heater, you might have a faulty thermostat, gas valve, or thermocouple. If you have a power vent, tankless or electric water heater, make sure your unit is plugged in. Also, check to make sure the related circuit breaker in your electrical panel hasn’t been tripped.
- Water Heater Is Leaking: Contact us immediately and ensure any drains in the vicinity are available and open.
Do not attempt to work on your water heater yourself. Natural gas is flammable and a potential fire hazard. If you have issues with your hot water, call an Enercare plumbing professional to solve them. Schedule a visit from one of our licensed and trained plumbers who can safely diagnose and fix your water heater problem.
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
With regular inspections and maintenance, a gas water heater should 15+ years. An electric tank should last 10 to 15 years. But if you’re starting to experience any of the issues listed below, it may be time for a change. Call Enercare to learn about our affordable rental options for hot water tank and tankless heaters.
- Rusty tank
- Noisy operation
- Water collecting under the tank
- Rust in your hot water
More Ways To Have Hot Water
Popular Water Heater Brands We Repair
We repair high-efficiency water heaters including the following brands: