Our uniformed, ID-badge issued technicians:
- Have an average of 22 years' industry experience.
- Are fully engaged in our Health & Safety programs and policies.
- Work diligently to ensure work is done in the safest way possible that complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Experience ongoing technical training in state-of-the art internally owned and operated training facilities - as well as through UA local 787 union facilities and manufacturer’s training facilities.
- Are licensed at the highest levels with Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) as well as the College of Trades.
We ensure our technicians have the support they need to succeed. With a sophisticated quality assurance department, a 24/7 Ontario-based call centre, a state-of-the-art Health & Safety equipment and personal protective equipment supplied and monitored by company and well-stocked vehicles and a network of suppliers, our technicians can get the work done quickly and efficiently, often in just one visit.
We use GPS-equipped vehicles for our technicians, to ensure the quickest possible response times. We know that you don’t have time to wait around, waiting.
About our Energy Management Consultants (EMCs):
Our EMCs will manage the process from the initial consultation of your needs to the final installation – no complicated sales process or more than a single point of contact for you to manage – we know just how busy you are, so we work to your needs. We know that heating, cooling and hot water is vital to your business, so our EMCs work in a truly consultative process – partners, not simple salesperson.
Our EMCs are dedicated and committed with vast industry knowledge, and are backed by a team made up of some of the most experienced technicians in the business.
Much of our business comes from referrals and recommendations – with easy and long-standing relationships with various major manufacturers, and access to the latest in technology, tools, and support personnel it’s easy to see why our consultants have enjoyed many long-standing customer relationships.