Save on energy costs, increase comfort and avoid costly breakdowns
We know managing a building is a big job. With energy costs making up at least 30% of operating expenses in multi-residential buildings1, untimely equipment breakdowns are expensive and impact resident satisfaction. Talk to us about solutions that fit your building and budget.
It's heating season – are you ready?
If you think a new boiler has to be expensive, think again. Our flexible, affordable rental and payment options can make it possible.
Change out electric baseboard heating with VRFs to save big
Switching from electric baseboard heating to a variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system can reduce your annual energy consumption by 65%. Perfect for old buildings that do not have ductwork. Add on electricity sub-metering and you could achieve additional electricity savings.
Preventative Maintenance – a worthy investment
It makes sense to spend $30 on an oil change to save $3,000 on replacing a car new engine. Why not do the same for your HVAC equipment? Reducing the risk of costly repairs and disruption to tenants is one of the smartest investments you can make.
Don’t forget about make-up air
Without a balanced air ventilation system, your HVAC equipment has to work even harder, shortening its useful life. A make-up air unit (MAU) can help save on maintenance and energy costs. MAUs can also improve indoor air quality and provide better heating and cooling circulation.
Discover the Enercare Difference
- Design, engineering and support excellence – expect the industry’s best advice from our qualified technicians and consultants.
- End-to-end project management – trust that your installation or servicing will be done the right way. We guarantee our work.1
- We are all about choice – whether you buy, finance or rent, we will find the right solution for your business that fits your budget.
- 24/7 emergency support – AM or PM, we will provide priority service when you need it most.
- All Canadian – Enercare is proudly owned and operated in Canada.
Prefer to talk later? No worries.Request a call-back or quote here. All fields are required unless marked optional.
The price we quote is the price you pay. Our No Surprises Guarantee protects you from any additional installation costs of your heating and cooling system.