Emergency HVAC Services
Heating, cooling, or water heater emergencies not only cost you time and money, they can cost you customers. We know your business runs 24/7, and so do we.
You can count on Enercare to get your business up and running, whether your air conditioning system starts to break down in the middle of a heatwave or your heating goes down right at the beginning of your busy season. Our 700+ licensed technicians are skilled in fixing all kinds of HVAC equipment, and our trucks are equipped with the parts required to complete many routine repairs, helping to get your business up and running quickly.
Receive seasonal servicing and/or inspection with Preventative Maintenance and:
- Minimize equipment breakdowns, with regular servicing
- Extend the lifespan of your equipment
- Optimize equipment performance and energy efficiency
- Prevent emergency repairs, saving time and money
Commercial Heating and Cooling Protection Plans1
Keep your customers and employees comfortable, while limiting repair costs and extending the lifetime of your equipment – protecting your investment and your bottom line.
What’s special about our plans?
- Diagnose, repair or replace parts at no extra cost
- Maintain and clean your equipment
- Perform general operational and safety checkups
Enercare’s Customer Care Centre is available 24/7 to help in the event of an emergency. We are committed to working with you to make sure that any problem is resolved as quickly as possible.
If you detect even a small amount of natural gas, don’t stay – get away. Your safety is key.
Then, only when you’re safe, contact your natural gas provider or local emergency services.
Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc.: 1 866-763-5427
Union Gas Utility: 1 877-969-0999
Kingston Utilities: 613-546-1181
Kitchener Utilities: 519-741-2541
If you smell gas, remember:
- Don’t turn electrical switches, appliances or computers on or off
- Don’t use your telephone or cell phone at that location – call your gas provider from a safe distance
- Don’t start vehicles or motors
- Don’t use a lighter or matches
- Don’t smoke