Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) is a ductless HVAC system that provides zone-controlled heating and cooling. The installation is non-intrusive and only requires a three-inch opening to connect the piping between the indoor and outdoor units. VRF systems can be configured to allow for direct tenant billing for heating and cooling.
Benefits of VRF
- Reduce annual energy consumption by up to 65%1
- Manage temperatures in low-use areas
- Provide heating and cooling simultaneously
- Shift the expense of heating and cooling to new tenants
Looking to Rent?
We’ll take care of everything, including*:
- Supply and install equipment for no upfront cost
- Comprehensive maintenance plan
- Equipment repair and replacement parts
- 24/7 emergency services
* Some limitations apply. See rental agreement terms and conditions for details.
Enercare | Commercial HVAC Variable Refrigerant Flow