With our maintenance programs, you will receive:
- Seasonal servicing and/or inspection – based on the maintenance program selected.*
- Fully-licensed technicians that understand your equipment – we’ll perform maintenance and provide recommendations to ensure your equipment is running in optimal condition.
- 24/7 support – we’re proudly owned and operated in Canada, including our 24/7 Support Centre that will provide priority service when you need it most.
We offer maintenance for the following equipment types:
- Air conditioning system
- Heat pump
- Make-up air unit
- Rooftop unit
- Storage tank
- Unit heater
- Water heater
Maintaining your equipment will:
- Minimize equipment breakdowns, with regular servicing
- Extend the lifespan of your equipment
- Optimize equipment performance and energy efficiency
- Prevent emergency repairs, saving time and money
- Improve indoor air quality
Improperly-maintained HVAC equipment can break down unexpectedly costing you money and time. Regular maintenance can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns.
Before we leave your business, we’ll ensure your cooling, heating, and other equipment covered by our program is operating as safely and efficiently as possible, and provide you with a report of any system deficiencies identified during our service call.
Our licensed service technicians will run a carbon monoxide safety test, check gas piping, check the operation of thermostat and safety controls and run any other tests required to ensure your equipment is running safely and efficiently.
We know you have better things to worry about, so let our licensed technicians worry about this for you.
Ready to get started? Call 1 855-321-1508 to learn more and enroll in our maintenance program.
Enercare | Commercial Preventative Maintenance
Request a Free VisitWant to learn more about heating, cooling, and water heating products for businesses? Complete this form and an Energy Management Consultant will be in contact with you. All fields are required unless marked optional.
The price we quote is the price you pay. Our No Surprises Guarantee protects you from any additional installation costs of your heating and cooling system.