Stay Warm With an Enercare Heating Protection Plan
As your furnace or boiler gets older, it’s more likely to break down or malfunction. That’s the last thing you need in the middle of winter. If your equipment is seven to 15 years old, an Enercare Heating Protection Plan covering the costs of unexpected repairs* and ongoing maintenance can keep your system running while giving you much-needed peace of mind.
Furnace or Boiler Protection
With a purchase of a qualifying Protection Plan, get a select Maintenance or Protection Plan of your choice free.*
Offer expires October 31, 2023.Get Deal
Sign Up for Protection Plan
Complete the following form if you’re ready to sign up for a Heating Protection Plan.
If you need help deciding which plan is right for you, give us a call to discuss needs: 1-855-642-8607
How Much do Heating Protection Plans Cost and What’s Included?
Heating Protection Plan $17.99/month+HST^
- If your furnace or boiler breaks down or malfunctions, we’ll send a fully licensed technician to fix it. Just call by 5:00 p.m. and we’ll be there as soon as that same day.**
- Unlimited service calls, including after-hours and weekend service at no extra cost.*
- Parts and labour coverage for expensive furnace or boiler repairs or parts replacements.*
- Service for all major furnace and boiler makes and models.
- No need to have bought your heating system from Enercare to get coverage.
- A post-inspection Home Care report that explains our assessment of your heating equipment so you can understand how your system is operating and make more informed decisions about what to do next.
Heating Protection Plan with Maintenance for Furnaces – $24.99/month + HST^
Heating Protection Plan with Maintenance for Boilers – $28.99/month+HST^
Everything in the Heating Protection Plan, plus:
- Annual tune-up and inspection from a licensed technician, using a comprehensive 22-point checklist, to identify potential problems before your boiler or furnace stops working.
Both Protection Plans Cover
Blower/blower components, condensate pumps, door switch, electric ignition system, fan control, fan motor, flame spreader, fuel or air flappers, furnace low voltage circuit fuse, gas appliance regulator, gas burner and orifices, gas control valve, heating circuit transformer, hot surface igniter, ignition runner bar, pilot burner, pilot tubing, pressure relief valve, pulley and belt, relay, roll out switch, summer/winter switch, thermocouple/generator, vent system pressure switch/tubing, ventor/motor assembly
Aquastat controls, automatic vent damper/motor, flow switch, internal wiring, limit controls, primary circulator/pump
A protection plan that pays for itself in just one use
|Out-of-pocket replacement cost***||With a Heating Protection Plan|
|Faulty furnace motor||$915 or more||Covered at no cost|
|Faulty boiler vent or motor||Starting from $804||Covered at no cost|
Bundling plans is always better
Just like changing your car’s oil, your furnace or boiler needs regular maintenance to keep it running efficiently, which helps keep energy costs down and increases your equipment’s lifespan. (It also helps you stay under the manufacturer’s warranty.)
By bundling a protection plan (which covers the cost of repairs) with a maintenance plan (which covers an annual tune-up and inspection from a licensed technician), you get the best of both worlds and will save money, too.
You can also sign up for an Enercare Total Home Protection Plan, which combines three protection plans in one to cover repairs for all your heating, cooling and plumbing equipment.
Why Choose Enercare for Furnace & Boiler Protection Plans in Ontario?
With an Enercare Heating Protection Plan for your furnace or boiler, you get:
Access to the skills and expertise of 700+ licensed technicians
365-day parts and labour coverage* that includes all of the furnace and boiler items that most frequently need repair or service
Unlimited service calls, including after-hours and weekend service at no extra cost*
24/7 support centre to help you book a service call, no matter what time it is
Same-day service if your equipment isn’t operating — just call by 5:00 p.m. and we’ll be there as soon as that same day**
If you already have an Enercare Heating Protection Plan and would like to book a service appointment visit:
Time to replace your old furnace or boiler?
If you’d like to replace your old heating equipment with a brand-new model, we can help with that, too.
We carry makes and models from industry-leading high-efficiency brands. The price we quote is the price you pay, including full installation.
Get a new high-efficiency furnace or boiler for $0 upfront****
Common Questions About Heating Protection Plans
- With the Enercare Heating Protection Plan, you get 365-day parts and labour protection under your plan terms and conditions. You also get unlimited service calls and peace of mind with same day service if your equipment is non-operational (subject to exclusions in accordance with the Plan Terms and Conditions or Rental Agreement).
- Aquastat Controls, Automatic Vent Damper/Motor, Blower/Blower Components, Condensate Pumps, Door Switch, Electric Ignition System, Fan Control, Fan Motor, Flame Spreader, Flow Switch, Fuel or Air Flappers, Furnace Low Voltage Circuit Fuse, Gas Appliance Regulator, Gas Burner and Orifices, Gas Control Valve, Heating Circuit Transformer, Hot Surface Igniter, Ignition Runner Bar, Internal Wiring, Limit Controls, Pilot Burner, Pilot Tubing, Pressure Relief Valve, Primary Circulator/Pump, Pulley and Belt, Relay, Roll Out Switch, Summer/Winter Switch, Thermocouple/Generator, Vent System Pressure Switch Tubing and Ventor or Motor Assembly.
More Ways to Protect Your Home
Al came to look at our unit, and he was great! Showed up right at 9 and was beyond friendly! Our unit had stoped working a few days prior to him coming, he looked at it and walked me through some troubleshooting, and was able to get us an appointment with a repair guy the next day. 10/10 would recom…mary zabekIn the last week
Thanks so much to Vince and Patel for excellent work done.Vasantha kIn the last week
Zach N. was very professional and friendly when he came to my residence on June 1, 2023 to fix our water heaterJen Y MorrisonIn the last week
Great jobDavid AlliceIn the last week
My 2 year old AC unit was making a horrendous loud noise when activating, so I called Enercare to come inspect. Chris Lenarczyk came and was punctual, friendly, and tolerated all my questions and conversation. He addressed the issue quickly (original installer hadn’t attached the unit to the bra…Jay WardenIn the last week
Dylan Burry did an amazing and thorough furnace maintenance, picking up items that others have probably missed. He was on time, and very professional, explaining everything he did. I definitely recommend Dylan.Adam KubelkaIn the last week
Gerald the service technician was extremely helpful and efficient. He dealt with our issue promptly and neatly. We felt we were given the best care!! Thankyou!!BillMaryAnn BarrettIn the last week
Hali’s service was exceptional! Our air conditioner broke down on the hottest day of the year so far, we contacted Enercare and they sent a sales associate that afternoon. We were fortunate enough that they sent Hali, Hali was very professional and thorough in the explanation of the options for u…Rick FitzpatrickIn the last week
I had the privilege in speaking with Shannon at the Markham Office. She represents among the highest levels of customer service I have experienced. All the questions I asked, she immediately provided Information that was accurate, responses to queries were turned around very fast. Her answers were c…Rocco PanettaIn the last week
Yaro and Alex came to my residence to install and update our AC. They were professional and communicative as well. I am very satisfied with the work they performed. Thank you very much!Rob DruryIn the last week
Kashif, the service rep, provide excellent prompt service. Very professional and courteous. Great customer service experienceNajma IqbalIn the last week
Peter and Rob did amazing job in fixing our water heater.Naveen GuptaIn the last week