Keep Your AC Working with an Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan
- Annual 21-point diagnostic check of your entire cooling system.
- Appointment includes any required servicing to make sure your equipment is working safely and efficiently.
- We service all major air conditioner makes and models – even if you bought from a different company.
Get 6 months free when you purchase a Cooling Maintenance Plan
Offer expires March 31, 2024.Get Deal
Sign Up for a Cooling Maintenance Plan
Complete the following form if you’re ready to sign up for a Cooling Maintenance Plan
If you need help deciding which plan is right for you, give us a call to discuss your needs: 1-855-642-8607
Air Conditioner Maintenance only $9.99/month + HST^
Why Do I Need a Maintenance Service Plan?
With regular AC maintenance service, your cooling equipment can last longer and avoid breakdowns by having issues solved before they turn into full-blown problems. Many manufacturers’ warranties insist on regular maintenance, and with an annual Cooling Maintenance Plan from Enercare, we’ll remind you when it’s time for servicing to keep your equipment in top shape.
What’s Involved in a Maintenance Plan?
Our plan covers all equipment makes and models of central air conditioners. It’s ideal for equipment that’s more than five years old. Every year, one of our licensed and TSSA-certified technicians will perform a complete up-to 21-point diagnostic check of your entire cooling system along with any required servicing to make sure your equipment is working safely and efficiently. And you don’t have to be an existing Enercare customer to enroll.
With our up-to 21-point diagnostic, we check for:
- Hazardous carbon monoxide leaks
- Indoor air quality
- Unit efficiency
- Worn-out or faulty materials
- And more
After your appointment, you get an exclusive HomeCare Report that provides a full expert assessment to help you understand how your equipment is operating and make informed maintenance decisions. The report also has recommendations for keeping your system running safely and efficiently between servicing appointments.
Maintain or Protect: What’s the Difference?
Maintenance Plans and Protection Plans ensure your cooling equipment operates as it should. Which one you choose depends on your specific needs.
You want annual air conditioner maintenance and inspections to avoid unexpected breakdowns and keep your equipment running longer.
You want unlimited same-day service calls for inevitable repairs, all for one low monthly price.
You want ongoing maintenance and year-round protection for one low monthly price.
More Ways to Protect Your Home
Why Choose Enercare for Your Maintenance Plan?
When you choose Enercare, you get expert advice and quality work done by one of our more than 700 friendly, licensed and professional technicians. We make it easy to maintain your air conditioner through:
With a 4.8 score on Google and 93% 5-star reviews, our customers agree that we work hard to deliver the best service.****
Automatic reminders to schedule an appointment
Simple appointment booking through our Enercare mobile app
Service for every make and model of central air conditioners
If you already have an Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan and would like to book a maintenance appointment visit:
Common Questions About Air Conditioner Maintenance
- The TSSA recommends annual maintenance and servicing.
- Get your annual home air conditioner maintenance needs covered for just $9.99/month for 12 months.
- It could start to lose efficiency and drive up your energy bill. It’s also at greater risk of a costly and inconvenient breakdown.
- An annual service check of your equipment makes sure your air conditioner is running efficiently according to manufacturer specifications. This can actually save you money by keeping your energy costs down. Identifying and solving potential issues before they cause trouble also lets you avoid expensive emergency repair costs by preventing breakdowns. And with an Enercare maintenance plan, you get the peace of mind of a complete safety check.
- A Cooling Maintenance Plan from Enercare is a great choice for anyone with cooling equipment in their home.
What Our Customers Think About Us
Peter and Robin did a great job.Thomas JonesIn the last week
ExcellentJohn Joseph MastandreaIn the last week
Excellent job done by the enercare technicians.Parimal DeyIn the last week
The technician was on time, very professional and cleaned up after the job was completedKarim SinghIn the last week
Frederick (Wakott or Walcott) came to fix our dishwasher because it stopped working after another Enercare tech changed the shut offs earlier in the week. He found the problem quickly and was able to fix it and also helped adjust our faucet that we installed ourselves. He was professional, explained…Laura PetosaIn the last week
Thank you James E, very efficient and professional service.dario carpinoIn the last week
Trevor.s and Shawn.g were vey professional and efficient in trying to resolve the hot water issue. I was very happy with their service and would recommend them.Trina LamarreIn the last week
James was on time and completed the furnace inspection and cleaning required. Friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend.Art KennedyIn the last week
Terry/Satnam/Rizwan were all professional and knowledgeable about the equipment installed at my condo. Very clean and done on time as discussed.Tony PelusoIn the last week
Andre was nice , kind and very loyal to his job . He cleansed and cleaned my all my duct super clean.Roya ShabrangiIn the last week
Shawn he was very professional an friendly an help fulljoseph gibbsIn the last week
Chandan did a great job. Very happy with her work. Thank you soo much.Pritpal DhaliwalIn the last week