An improperly maintained boiler can break down unexpectedly and cost you money and time. Tune-ups can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns.
But most of all, boiler maintenance is important in protecting your health and safety.
Before we leave your home, we'll ensure your boiler is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our checks and adjustments can help
- Keep your family safe by detecting carbon monoxide leaks
- Reduce your monthly heating bills
- Help prevent a middle-of-the-night boiler breakdown
We start with 8 diagnostic checks
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
- Check unit is operating to manufacturer’s specifications
- Check the heat exchanger for defects
- Check the water operating pressure
- Check Primary and Secondary pump
- Check auto feed and backflow
- Safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
- Inspect for hazardous debris in the chimney flue
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 22-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our up to a 22-point safety check will help to
- Detect hazardous carbon monoxide
- Prolong the lifespan of your equipment
- Ensure your boiler is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
With over 700 licensed technicians performing over 600,000 maintenance and service calls every year, we’re experienced and know what needs to get done to ensure your boiler’s safe operation.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Enercare | Boiler Maintenance