It’s all about comfort. Not just the comfort your new furnace will bring on those freezing cold days, but your comfort with the whole experience of buying a new furnace for your home.
Our Energy Management Consultant will begin by providing you with a comprehensive evaluation of your home comfort needs. As they walk you through the Home Comfort Guide, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing you’re choosing a provider you can depend on and brand name products you can trust.
Our licensed and insured installers will complete your installation while respecting your time and your home.
Enercare’s after-sales service and warranties will give you peace of mind knowing you’ll be taken care of long after the installation of your new furnace is complete.
Buying a new furnace should be a smooth process that you feel good about. It is an investment in your home and your health. Stay warm and be confident knowing you’re in good hands with Enercare Home Services.
Enercare | Buy a New Furnace
Thorough Home Assessment
One of our Energy Management Consultants will complete a thorough assessment of your home. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right furnace. Here are just a few: age and size of home, number of windows, ceiling height, amount of insulation and the existing equipment's capacity and functionality.
Fixed Price Quote
You'll get a fixed price quote.
Every home is different and that's why one of our Energy Management Consultants will visit your home for free to assess your specific heating needs. With our No Surprises Guarantee they will also provide you with a no-obligation fixed price quote - so even if there's unexpected work, you won't pay a penny more.
Choosing the Right Furnace
Choosing the right heating equipment is an important decision and one you'll benefit from for many years to come. We can help you find a solution that will best meet your heating needs. With over 180,000 installations under our belt, you know you'll be in expert hands with Enercare Home Services.
Affordable Monthly Payments
Enercare offers some of the most convenient, competitive and flexible payment options in the industry. We offer:
- Interest rates as low as 9.95%
- No penalty for early payout
- Affordable monthly payments debited directly from your bank account
- Interested in financing new equipment? Call 1 855-373-1786 or click "Get a quote" to schedule a FREE no-obligation visit with one of our knowledgeable Energy Management Consultants
Questions about your existing Enercare Finance Plan? Call 1 844-871-1581 and one of our agents will be happy to help
Customer Rating of 4.3 based on 1245 Google reviews
* Promotion is only available to customers purchasing the following equipment: Carrier Infinity98 59MN7 furnace – 98% efficiency and Carrier Comfort 24ABB3 air conditioner – 13 SEER. Customers must also pay a $1,505 + HST charge for installation of the air conditioner to receive the promotional air conditioner for no additional charge from Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership (“Enercare”). All contracts must be signed by April 30, 2017. Enercare reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Offer only available in select areas and cannot be combined with any other new furnace or central air conditioner offer.
** Customer may be eligible for $500 in rebates from the Independent Electricity System Operator (“IESO”) when purchasing the Carrier Infinity98 59MN7 furnace and the Carrier Comfort 24ABB3 air conditioner together. Eligibility for rebate depends on, among other requirements, the area in which you reside. Customer is responsible for applying for rebates directly with the IESO. Equipment must be purchased and installed by a participating HVAC contractor between January 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017. Please call Enercare or visit saveONenergy.ca for details.
Together with you, we’ll work through the best solution for your home
Reach out to arrange a convenient and free in-home visit. We'll call you within 24 hours to confirm.
All fields are required unless marked optional