It’s all about comfort. Not just the comfort your new furnace will bring on those freezing cold days, but your comfort with the whole experience of buying a new furnace for your home.
Our Energy Management Consultant will begin by providing you with a comprehensive evaluation of your home comfort needs. As they walk you through the Home Comfort Guide, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing you’re choosing a provider you can depend on and brand name products you can trust.
Our licensed and insured installers will complete your installation while respecting your time and your home.
Enercare’s after-sales service and warranties will give you peace of mind knowing you’ll be taken care of long after the installation of your new furnace is complete.
Buying a new furnace should be a smooth process that you feel good about. It is an investment in your home and your health. Stay warm and be confident knowing you’re in good hands with Enercare Home Services.
Not looking to replace your furnace yet? Protect yourself by signing up for a Heating Protection Plan with Maintenance that gives you annual maintenance and covers all parts and service in case your equipment breaks down.
Enercare | Buy a New Furnace
Thorough Home Assessment
One of our Energy Management Consultants will complete a thorough assessment of your home. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right furnace. Here are just a few: age and size of home, number of windows, ceiling height, amount of insulation and the existing equipment's capacity and functionality.
Fixed Price Quote
You'll get a fixed price quote.
Every home is different and that's why one of our Energy Management Consultants will visit your home for free to assess your specific heating needs. With our No Surprises Guarantee they will also provide you with a no-obligation fixed price quote - so even if there's unexpected work, you won't pay a penny more.
Choosing the Right Furnace
Choosing the right heating equipment is an important decision and one you'll benefit from for many years to come. We can help you find a solution that will best meet your heating needs. With over 180,000 installations under our belt, you know you'll be in expert hands with Enercare Home Services.
Affordable Monthly Payments
Enercare offers some of the most convenient, competitive and flexible payment options in the industry. We offer:
- Interest rates as low as 9.95%
- No penalty for early payout
- Affordable monthly payments debited directly from your bank account
- Interested in financing new equipment? Call 1 855-642-8608 or click "Book free visit" to schedule a FREE no-obligation visit with one of our knowledgeable Energy Management Consultants
Questions about your existing Enercare Finance Plan? Call 1 844-871-1581 and one of our agents will be happy to help
* Offer expires June 30th, 2019. Offer is only available to customers purchasing the following equipment: Amana AMVM97 furnace - 97% efficiency and Amana ASX13 air conditioner – 13 SEER. Customers must also pay a $1,505 + HST charge for installation of the air conditioner to receive the promotional air conditioner for no additional charge from Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership (“Enercare”). Additional installation charges may apply for a non-standard installation. All contracts must be signed by June 31, 2019. Enercare reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Certain terms and conditions apply. Offer only available in select areas and cannot be combined with any other new furnace or central air conditioner offer.https://www.rheem.com/water-heating-101/how-old-is-my-water-heater/
Get a free quote for your new furnace
Request a phone call to schedule a free in-home visit from one of our Energy Management Consultants and get a free quote. We'll call you within 24 hours to confirm.
All fields are required unless marked optional
No Surprises Guarantee
The price we quote is the price you pay. Our No Surprises Guarantee protects you from any additional installation costs of your heating and cooling system.