Rebates and Incentives
- Enercare can help you get the most from government rebates, incentives, grants and loans for your home improvement or renovation project.
- We can help facilitate the necessary steps, such as audits and home evaluations, to get you started.
Canada Greener Homes Grant
Energy-efficient HVAC systems can help reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. By upgrading to energy-efficient equipment, it can help you save on your annual energy consumption.
The Canada Greener Homes Grant can help you go green and save energy with:
- Up to $600 in grants to cover the cost of a pre- and post-retrofit EnerGuide energy efficiency home evaluation
- Up to $5,000 in grants to help you make certain energy efficiency retrofits to your home
Completed the registration and need to schedule your initial EnerGuide energy evaluation?
We can help. Sign up now and a member of our Enercare team will help facilitate your home evaluation by connecting you with a registered energy auditor.
Enbridge Incentive Limited Time Offer
Enbridge is offering 2 limited time offer packages if you complete your initial home energy assessment on or after February 1st, 2022 and your final assessment by June 30th, 2022:
- Package 1: Atticair sealing and 100% insulation – reimbursement of $1600
- Package 2: Attic air sealing, 100% insulation and upgrade furnace – reimbursement of $2000
Rebates from your municipal or regional government can help offset the costs of protecting your home against flooding and water damage. When you choose Enercare for your plumbing upgrades, we secure all the necessary permits and can support you in qualifying for plumbing rebates.
Schedule Your EnerGuide Energy Evaluation
Completed the registration and need to schedule your initial EnerGuide energy evaluation? We can help.
Sign up for our waitlist and we will notify you as soon as energy audit evaluations are available.