What is a Heating Cooling Maintenance Bundle?
Just like your vehicle, regular maintenance is important to help you get the most out of your equipment. Enercare’s Heating and Cooling Maintenance Bundle is designed to prevent equipment malfunction or breakdown and ensure your equipment is running safely. This plan provides coverage for air conditioners, furnaces, and/or boilers.
- Get an annual HVAC equipment inspection from a licensed and TSSA-certified technician.
- Proactively identify potential problems with your air conditioner, furnace or boiler including unit inefficiency, carbon monoxide leaks, or worn-out and faulty parts and materials.
- Receive a personalized HomeCare Report detailing the health of your HVAC equipment.
- Get professional recommendations to keep your HVAC running safely and efficiently.
How to Schedule Maintenance
Current Enercare Heating Maintenance Plan Customer
- If you already have an Enercare heating maintenance plan and would like to book your appointment, please call: 1-855-282-5082.
Not an Enercare Heating Maintenance Plan Customer
- Call 1-855-282-5082 to purchase a plan and book an appointment. Or, you can sign up for a plan using our online enrollment form and then call us later when you are ready to book an appointment.
- One of our TSSA certified and licensed technicians will inspect your furnace, boiler or fireplace for hazardous debris, carbon monoxide leaks and more.
- The technician will give you a HomeCare Report with information about the health of your HVAC system. If your equipment needs repairs, you’ll get additional information about that process in the report.
Inspections Performed During a Maintenance Appointment
Our technicians begin with an eight-point diagnostic check of your entire heating and air conditioning systems.
8 diagnostic checks for heating
8 diagnostic checks for cooling
Maintenance & Protection Plans FAQs
Add-on Fan Centres, Add-on Indoor Fan Relay, Capacitor, Compressor**, Condensate Pumps, Condenser Coil**, Condenser Fan Motor, Cooling Contactor/Relay and Evaporator Coil, Filter Driers, Service Valves, Fan Blades, Internal Copper Tubing, Internal Electrical Wiring, Low Ambient Temperature Sensor, and Thermostatic Expansion Valves.
** Enercare’s annual total parts and labour responsibility is limited to a maximum retail value of $500 (including HST) per year for compressor unit or condenser coil repairs. Refrigerant recovery, vacuuming, and refill not included. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
Aquastat Controls, Automatic Vent Damper/Motor, Blower/Blower Components, Condensate Pumps, Door Switch, Electric Ignition System, Fan Control, Fan Motor, Flame Spreader, Flow Switch, Fuel or Air Flappers, Furnace Low Voltage Circuit Fuse, Gas Appliance Regulator, Gas Burner and Orifices, Gas Control Valve, Heating Circuit Transformer, Hot Surface Igniter, Ignition Runner Bar, Internal Wiring, Limit Controls, Pilot Burner, Pilot Tubing, Pressure Relief Valve, Primary Circulator/Pump, Pulley and Belt, Relay, Roll Out Switch, Summer/Winter Switch, Thermocouple/Generator, Vent System Pressure Switch Tubing and Ventor or Motor Assembly.
With the Enercare Cooling Protection Plan, you get 365-day parts and labour protection under your plan terms and conditions. You also get unlimited service calls and peace of mind with same day service if your equipment is non-operational (subject to exclusions in accordance to the Plan Terms and Conditions or Rental Agreement).
With the Enercare Cooling Protection Plan, you get 365-day parts and labour protection under your plan terms and conditions. You also get unlimited service calls and peace of mind with same day service if your equipment is non-operational (subject to exclusions in accordance with the Plan Terms and Conditions or Rental Agreement).
With the Enercare Heating Maintenance Plan, you get a comprehensive annual inspection of your furnace, boiler or fireplace by one of our licensed technicians, providing you a HomeCare Report. We will also perform a safety check for carbon monoxide leaks and provide expert assessment and recommendations for your heating equipment, helping to reduce energy costs in the long run.
With the Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan, you get a comprehensive annual inspection of your central air conditioner by our licensed technician, providing you with a HomeCare Report. We will also perform a safety check for carbon monoxide leaks and provide expert assessment and recommendations for your cooling equipment, helping to reduce energy costs in the long run.