January 23, 2018
Why should I use green energy in my home?
There are many reasons to be green, but the biggest are economical and environmental.
The economic benefits
- Green energy relies more on manpower than machines, which translates into more jobs.
- Because green energy is created domestically, we are less dependent on foreign energy sources.
- As the green energy movement has grown, energy prices have become more stable and continue to drop.
The environmental benefits
- The production of non-green electricity is often the largest source of industrial air pollution.
- Renewable energy sources do not pollute the air with CO2 emissions like fossil fuel extraction does.
- Clean air means health benefits for everyone. Air pollution is commonly linked to breathing problems, neurological damage, and even heart attacks or cancer.