Fast, Environmentally Friendly Water Filtration
Ultrafiltration delivers clean-tasting filtered water at a cost-effective rate. Enercare offers free installation of our Ultrafiltration system* and provides replacement filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment at no additional cost.***
How Does Ultrafiltration Work?
Using standard home water pressure, Ultrafiltration pushes water through a semi-permeable membrane that removes contaminants, including bacteria, viruses, and parasites.1
Why Consider an Ultrafiltration System?
An Ultrafiltration system is a great option for providing safer, cleaner-tasting water to one sink in your home. Here’s what the system can do for you:
What it Does
- Eco-friendly water treatment: Working without electricity and only low water pressure, an Ultrafiltration system requires minimal resources, making it a good choice for the environment.
- Safer water: The system’s semi-permeable membrane removes bacteria and other contaminants from water.2
- No water waste: Ultrafiltration generates zero water waste during purification.
What You Gain
- Pure taste: Ultrafiltration produces cleaner-tasting water by removing harmful particles while retaining healthy minerals.3
- Easy maintenance: Simple ¼-turn filters make replacement a breeze.
- Space savings: The tankless design allows the system to fit discretely under your sink, with no tank or water drain line required.
- Free filters: Enercare Advantage™ rental customers get free filters delivered to their homes each year.***
Get a Free No-obligation Price Quote and a Water Test
Fill out the form below and we’ll call to schedule a free in-home assessment, including a water test and price quote.
Why Choose Enercare When Renting or Buying an Ultrafiltration System
When you choose Enercare for your Ultrafiltration system, you get:
Installation included with every rental — no hidden costs.*
Free repairs and service over the life of your equipment with Enercare Advantage™.**
Service from trained professionals who can install and service your equipment to ensure it works properly.
Competitive monthly rental fees and flexible payment options.
Free replacement filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment, delivered to your home on the anniversary of your rental agreement.***
A customer support centre that’s available to take your calls 24/7.
100% new units never refurbished or previously owned.
Free Water Quality Test
Call for a free water quality test with an Enercare Water Management Consultant to learn if Ultrafiltration is right for you.
Water Treatment Options
Frequently Asked Ultrafiltration Questions
Below are some of the most common questions our customers have about Ultrafiltration.
- Reverse Osmosis systems have smaller pores, measuring around 0.001 microns, that filter out pollutants but also minerals that naturally occur in water. Ultrafiltration systems have larger pores measuring 0.02 microns. This allows Ultrafiltration systems to remove potentially harmful particles but keep beneficial elements like calcium and magnesium.3
- Our Ultrafiltration water system features easy-to-replace, ¼-turn filters, which will be delivered to your home as scheduled. Our filter replacement schedule for the Ultrafiltration system is:
- Sediment filter – every 1 year
- Carbon filter – every 1 year
- Hollow Fiber Membrane – every 3 years
- With an Enercare Advantage™ rental Ultrafiltration system, you get free filters delivered straight to your door.***
What Our Customers Think About Us
Tech did a good job. Very personable.MsmapgirlIn the last week
Tom Deehan is an amazing technician. My furnace was not working for 2 days. He came, diagnosed the problem. Fixed my furnace and saved us. Thanks Tom.Kaveh ParsaIn the last week
Enercare responded quickly to my requests, Jesse H, Liam B and Owen K were able to assess and install a new water heater within a couple days, very happy with the service.Erica GroenewoudIn the last week
It was really refreshing to have a service tech like Ben who was super positive, knowledgeable and accommodating. He walked us through every step of the water heater replacement process, and did an awesome job of expediting getting a replacement for us. We haven’t had that kind of care by a servic…Trevor TrewarthaIn the last week
Akbar came to my house did a good jobDereck SinghIn the last week
Stan Travis is a spectacular tech. Highly reccomended!Nolan HardtIn the last week
Akbar came to my house did a great job. Nice fellow, quite a pleasant fellow.Dr. Raphael AwachieIn the last week
Tom Dthe best tech, professional and very helpfulAngela TravisIn the last week
Tom D. Is a great tech!Lexie TravisIn the last week
Stan Travis is a very hard worker & doesn’t leave until the jobs done, he is fast, efficient & reliableKristina AnnIn the last week
Rob was very informative and quick to help us with our issue.Rodney MaalaIn the last week
Tom D helped us out big time during a recent cold snap when our in-floor heating boiler and furnace both decided to falter at the same time. He’s very knowledgeable and did the work to research and understand our system and then diagnose the problem. Highly recommended!KelseyIn the last week