Fast, Environmentally Friendly Water Filtration
Ultrafiltration delivers clean-tasting filtered water at a cost-effective rate. Enercare offers free installation of our Ultrafiltration system* and provides replacement filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment at no additional cost.***
How Does Ultrafiltration Work?
Using standard home water pressure, Ultrafiltration pushes water through a semi-permeable membrane that removes contaminants, including bacteria, viruses, and parasites.1
Why Consider an Ultrafiltration System?
An Ultrafiltration system is a great option for providing safer, cleaner-tasting water to one sink in your home. Here’s what the system can do for you:
What it Does
- Eco-friendly water treatment: Working without electricity and only low water pressure, an Ultrafiltration system requires minimal resources, making it a good choice for the environment.
- Safer water: The system’s semi-permeable membrane removes bacteria and other contaminants from water.2
- No water waste: Ultrafiltration generates zero water waste during purification.
What You Gain
- Pure taste: Ultrafiltration produces cleaner-tasting water by removing harmful particles while retaining healthy minerals.3
- Easy maintenance: Simple ¼-turn filters make replacement a breeze.
- Space savings: The tankless design allows the system to fit discretely under your sink, with no tank or water drain line required.
- Free filters: Enercare Advantage™ rental customers get free filters delivered to their homes each year.***
Get a Free No-obligation Price Quote and a Water Test
Fill out the form below and we’ll call to schedule a free in-home assessment, including a water test and price quote.
Why Choose Enercare When Renting or Buying an Ultrafiltration System
When you choose Enercare for your Ultrafiltration system, you get:
Installation included with every rental — no hidden costs.*
Free repairs and service over the life of your equipment with Enercare Advantage™.**
Service from trained professionals who can install and service your equipment to ensure it works properly.
Competitive monthly rental fees and flexible payment options.
Free replacement filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment, delivered to your home on the anniversary of your rental agreement.***
A customer support centre that’s available to take your calls 24/7.
100% new units never refurbished or previously owned.
Free Water Quality Test
Call for a free water quality test with an Enercare Water Management Consultant to learn if Ultrafiltration is right for you.
Water Treatment Options
Frequently Asked Ultrafiltration Questions
Below are some of the most common questions our customers have about Ultrafiltration.
- Reverse Osmosis systems have smaller pores, measuring around 0.001 microns, that filter out pollutants but also minerals that naturally occur in water. Ultrafiltration systems have larger pores measuring 0.02 microns. This allows Ultrafiltration systems to remove potentially harmful particles but keep beneficial elements like calcium and magnesium.3
- Our Ultrafiltration water system features easy-to-replace, ¼-turn filters, which will be delivered to your home as scheduled. Our filter replacement schedule for the Ultrafiltration system is:
- Sediment filter – every 1 year
- Carbon filter – every 1 year
- Hollow Fiber Membrane – every 3 years
- With an Enercare Advantage™ rental Ultrafiltration system, you get free filters delivered straight to your door.***
What Our Customers Think About Us
Taylor was really nice. He was here on time. Quickly identified the problem and fixed it in no time. Thanks Taylor.Arjun nairIn the last week
Great service from Alex O. Super informative and thoroughJay PatelIn the last week
We’ve been using D & K for many years for our Furnace and Heat Pump installations and maintenance. I’ve always been impressed by the quality of work and knowledge of their people. Today was no different. Had Mike VanderVelde in for preventative maintenance on our furnace. I found Mike to be …tim ryanIn the last week
Wesley Trafford went over and above what I expected. Not only did he service the furnace in a timely and professional matter but he took the time to call and book a duct appointment which I had been putting off for far too long.Diane HouzerIn the last week
David Koles was the enercare plumbing did a great job. Thanks so much enercare for great servicesSherazi IkramIn the last week
I had Chris hill do mantinace check on our A.C. unit he showed up on time, cared for my house and was out in no time. Explained what he did and how the unit was.Mike NoseworthyIn the last week
Brad A. did a great job of providing a maintenance to our older water heater, very professional and helpful. Explained us about the process, gave us useful tips. Thanks Bradley!JustInIn the last week
Ricardo is very professional good work.daniel mammarellaIn the last week
It was a pleasure to deal with Suresh G. He was knowledgeable and conscientious. I was truly impressed with his thoroughness and skill.Tammy FIn the last week
Igor provided a great service. He was very patient and knowledgeable. He was very friendly and answered all my queries. Great customer service, he deserves great remuneration.Maggie AntwiIn the last week
Peter Bhatti he came to fix my tank and did good job.ketan patelIn the last week
Called about a leaking hot water tank and someone was sent that same day. Brad Reaman was professional and respectful that I had a sleeping toddler upstairs. He got the tank fixed fast and explained what the issue wasKaryn RIn the last week