Out of Heat?
Call Enercare for Boiler Repair
If your boiler doesn’t sound right, if some rooms aren’t heating up like they should or if you have no heat at all, your boiler may need repair. Enercare can help.
- Our fully licensed technicians can diagnose and repair all makes and models, often on the same day.*
- A fixed-price quote upfront, including all parts and labour — no hidden charges.
- A 1-year parts and 90-day labour guarantee for all repair work completed.*
Two Boiler Repair Options to Meet Your Needs
One-time Repair Service Call
Schedule a one-time boiler repair or service visit for only $99 (+HST)^. With fully stocked trucks, our licensed technicians can fix many gas and electric boiler problems right away.
- Issue diagnosis by an expert Enercare technician
- A written quote for parts and labour
Heating Repair & Protection Plan
Get your boiler fixed now for $179 and get coverage for future boiler breakdowns with a protection plan as low as $28.99/month*. When the replacement cost of a faulty ventor motor can be up to $1,804~, this plan can pay for itself.
- Flat-fee fixes at $179* even if the repair costs up to $500*
- Unlimited service calls plus parts and labour coverage for future issues**
Already A Customer? Scheduling a repair is simple.
If you have an Enercare Protection Plan or Enercare AdvantageTM product, you can easily schedule a service appointment through:
How Do I Know If I Need Boiler Repair Service?
Even the best-built boiler will need repair at some point. If yours is more than 15 years old or if you’re experiencing any of the issues below, it may be time to call a licensed technician who can tell for sure.
A spike in your monthly energy bills may be a sign your boiler isn’t operating at peak efficiency.
A swing in temperature or lack of heat in some rooms could mean your unit is malfunctioning.
When a boiler leaks, it’s likely reaching the end of its life. You may need to have it replaced to avoid a breakdown or prevent flooding.
If you see black soot or yellow flames on the burners, the fuel may not be burning properly. You may also be at risk of carbon monoxide exposure.
Why Choose Enercare for Gas Boiler Repair in Ontario
When you choose Enercare, you get expert advice from one of our friendly, certified and professional technicians. You’ll also get:
A fixed-price quote up front, including all parts and labour — no hidden charges
A 1-year parts and 90-day labour guarantee for all repair work completed†
A complete diagnostic and safety check of your equipment
A comprehensive Home Care Report outlining the health of your cooling equipment
We service every make and model and can often fix your problem on the same day if you call before 5 p.m.***
With a 4.8 score on Google and 93% 5-star reviews, our customers agree that we work hard to deliver the best service2
Common Questions About Boiler Repair
- The cost to repair a broken boiler depends on the nature of the malfunction. A faulty ventor motor can be up to $1,804~ on its own to replace. With an Enercare Heating Repair & Protection Plan, you can have your boiler repaired for $179* (even if the cost is up to $500*), plus coverage against future breakdowns.**
- Attempting to diagnose a boiler problem yourself is extremely dangerous. The best way to determine if it needs repair is to have a service technician visit who can safely diagnose the issue.
- Boilers are complex pieces of equipment. We recommend consulting a heating expert to help you make the decision.
- Boilers can stop working for many reasons. The cause could be anything from a simple thermostat that needs replacing to more complicated internal components such as valves, the diaphragm in the expansion tank, airlock, and more.
- A unit that’s more than 15 years old, has already broken down, makes loud or unusual noises, leaks or fails to heat a room properly may be in need of repair service.
More Ways to Keep Your Home Warm
What Our Customers Think About Us
Jesse L. Knowledgeable and helpful with information concerning our furnace. Gave us information to help save money on filters and upkeep of our applianceCristina HomoroczkyIn the last week
Sometimes calling enercare can be challenging like a lot of other businesses however the people that show up have always been fantasticMac TallisIn the last week
The installation of our hot water tank went very well the service people were excellent very professional. Liam and Owen do professional work work area was cleaned up and when they left you couldn’t even tell they were even here thank youArt DeanIn the last week
Mr. Yogesh Joshi came for furnace maintenance Very detailed technician explained me all technician detailed.Sriram SwaminathanIn the last week
Techs are very friendly knowledgeable and efficient. The plans they offer are very affordable and practical.Rick CamickIn the last week
Connor was such a help when my family woke up without hot water on a weekend. He answered the service call very quick and kept in touch with us until our new tank was installed making sure we didn’t fall through the cracks. We are happy with Connor & Enercare’s professionalism and speed of servi…Lauren HannahIn the last week
Thanks Billy and Andy for the fast, friendly service today. Great job!Tawni HortonIn the last week
James has been servicing our boiler for many years now and it’s always a pleasure. He always does a thorough job with our annual maintenance. Once again, many thanks!Rachel BurseyIn the last week
Andre and Shawn were very helpful and kind! Great experience for duct cleaning.Jodi LitvinIn the last week
Thanks to all Enercare employees who participated in resolving the issue with my old broken furnace and replaced the old water heater with a new one: 5* to Kamlesh for the diagnostic! 5* to Loris for detailed information about the new furnace, and arranging water heater replacement! 5* to the instal…Kostyantyn AzarskyyIn the last week
David and Amos were true professioal techs. They did a wonderful job. Well done guys!Archie LisserIn the last week
Damian was great. Came in, identified the previous incorrect diagnosis by a different technician, got the parts that were needed, fixed it and walked me through the details of it. As well as other benefits of a rental customer that I wasnt aware of. Thank you!Siddharth VishwanathanIn the last week
Boiler Repair Locations
Find boiler repair in your community
Some areas we serve
- Toronto, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Oshawa, ON
- North York, ON
- Mississauga, ON
- Barrie, ON
- St. Catharines, ON
- Hamilton, ON
- London, ON
- Oakville, ON
- Belleville, ON
- Kitchener, ON
Find Your Location
Enter your postal code to find services near you: