Cleaner Water With Reverse Osmosis
Reverse osmosis gives you water that’s free of chemicals and other contaminants. Enercare can set you up with a reliable, effective made-in-Canada reverse osmosis system — with no-fee installation^.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water treatment and purification process that uses carbon filters, a semipermeable membrane and a high-pressure pump to remove up to 96% of dissolved salts and suspended metals from your water.
Get a Free No-obligation Price Quote and a Water Test
Fill out the form below to receive a call from us to schedule a free in-home assessment including a water test and price quote.
Why Consider Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis is a great option for anyone who wants safer and cleaner-tasting water from one sink in your home. Here’s what the reverse osmosis solution carried at Enercare can do for you:
What it Does
- Powerful purification: Reverse osmosis removes sediment, dirt, sand and silt plus up to 96% of dissolved salts, chemicals and metals such as lead, chlorine, arsenic, copper, barium and nitrates.
- Easy maintenance: Replacing a reverse osmosis filter is simple and quick to do, requiring no special tools or messy cleanup.
- High volume: Evercare’s reverse osmosis system can filter up to 75 gallons of water a day.
- Stylish designs: Our reverse osmosis faucets come in a modern or antique style with brushed nickel, matte black or chrome finishes to suit any décor.
What You Gain
- Everything tastes better: Reverse osmosis water has no odour — so it tastes better straight out of the tap. And because it’s free of salt, chlorine and other chemicals, your coffee and cooking taste better, too
- Better for the planet: A continuous supply of pure and clean water in your home eliminates the need for water in plastic bottles — 10 million tons of plastic get dumped in the ocean every year.1
- More cost-effective: You can save more than 43% compared to buying bottled water.2
- More convenient: With fresh water direct from your RO tap, reverse osmosis eliminates the constant need to buy, transport and store bottled water.
Enercare’s Reverse Osmosis System
5-stage RO filter ($26.99/month)
Made with pride in Barrie, Ontario, our 5-stage reverse osmosis system uses semi-permeable membranes to deliver pure, clean water and includes free filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment***
Why Choose Enercare for Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
When you choose Enercare for your reverse osmosis system, you get:
Installation included with every rental — no hidden costs.*
Free repairs and maintenance over the life of your equipment.**
Includes filters and membranes at no extra charge***
Service from trained and professional plumbers who can install and maintain your equipment to ensure it works properly.
Competitive monthly rental fees and flexible payment options.
Canadian-made technology that’s CSA- and NSF-certified.
Excellent warranties direct from the manufacturer.
A customer support centre that’s available to take your calls 24/7.
100% new units never refurbished or previously owned.
Even Better with a Water Softener
Complementing reverse osmosis with a water softener system can make your water even better by removing minerals like calcium and magnesium before it reaches your reverse osmosis system. This also helps prolong the life of your reverse osmosis membrane.
Free Water Quality Test
Call for a free water quality test with an Enercare Water Sales Consultant to learn if it’s right for you.
Water Treatment Options
Common Questions About Reverse Osmosis
Below are some of the most common questions our customers have about reverse osmosis.
- Turbidity filter – every 1 year
- First Carbon coconut shell filter – every 1 year
- Second Carbon coconut shell filter – every 3 years
- RO membrane – every 3 years
- Polishing coconut shell filter – every 9 years
Thanks to Mike and Jordan for installing a new A/C and furnace for our home. They were able to install the A/C unit in a different location than our pre-existing unit with no issue. They were quick and tidy – couldn’t even tell they were here.Haylee BlytheIn the last week
The techs did an amazing job installing the furnace and air conditioner, exceeded my expectations.Dan HIn the last week
Jasbir Bains came and repaired our ac. He explained what was wrong and what he was doing. We felt very assured every step of the way. Thanks Jasbir for doing a great job!BessieIn the last week
Juan donosoMd. Rafiqul IslamIn the last week
Mr. Harry Patel is very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. He was friendly and took time to analyze and solve the problem. Mr. Patel in my opinion is more than a 5star technician.Cornerstone I.In the last week
Josh Price is great at his skill, very knowledgeable and patient in working and simply explaining how things works. Keeps my AC and furnace in tip top shape. Highly recommend him as a great Enercare tech. OrvisSivro IncorporatedIn the last week
I must say that Norm Rollin is one of the best if not the best service Technician that has come to my residence. He is very knowledgeable and very efficient. He went over my AC with a fine tooth comb. A real pleasure having him service my system.Devon Fermoyle (Fuzzy)In the last week
Great service – very friendly and professional – Rejin George the service technician who came to my house for the service appointment arrived on time and was very courteous, professional and completed his work quickly and efficiently and without interruption. Rejin also offered valuable suggestions …Shawn SchmidtIn the last week
Matthew P. was excellent. Kind, professional, very helpful, and clearly good at his job. Thank you!Aaron WillisIn the last week
we have had lots of issues With the cooling unit and Kris and Matt have been able to FINALLY figure it out After many years of frustration. They have been very awesome very professional and very helpful I would recommend them to anybodyrhonda vandervenIn the last week
Feemas was just at my place, totally professional, I explained the issue and he knew exactly what the problem was! Great Guy – highly recommend! Thank you FeemasRandal CronkiteIn the last week
Frank mJames BroughtonIn the last week