Cleaner Water With Reverse Osmosis
Reverse osmosis gives you water that’s free of chemicals and other contaminants. Enercare can set you up with a reliable, effective made-in-Canada reverse osmosis system — with no-fee installation^.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water treatment and purification process that uses carbon filters, a semipermeable membrane and a high-pressure pump to remove up to 96% of dissolved salts and suspended metals from your water.
Get a Free No-obligation Price Quote and a Water Test
Fill out the form below to receive a call from us to schedule a free in-home assessment including a water test and price quote.
Why Consider Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis is a great option for anyone who wants safer and cleaner-tasting water from one sink in your home. Here’s what the reverse osmosis solution carried at Enercare can do for you:
What it Does
- Powerful purification: Reverse osmosis removes sediment, dirt, sand and silt plus up to 96% of dissolved salts, chemicals and metals such as lead, chlorine, arsenic, copper, barium and nitrates.
- Easy maintenance: Replacing a reverse osmosis filter is simple and quick to do, requiring no special tools or messy cleanup.
- High volume: Evercare’s reverse osmosis system can filter up to 75 gallons of water a day.
- Stylish designs: Our reverse osmosis faucets come in a modern or antique style with brushed nickel, matte black or chrome finishes to suit any décor.
What You Gain
- Everything tastes better: Reverse osmosis water has no odour — so it tastes better straight out of the tap. And because it’s free of salt, chlorine and other chemicals, your coffee and cooking taste better, too
- Better for the planet: A continuous supply of pure and clean water in your home eliminates the need for water in plastic bottles — 10 million tons of plastic get dumped in the ocean every year.1
- More cost-effective: You can save more than 43% compared to buying bottled water.2
- More convenient: With fresh water direct from your RO tap, reverse osmosis eliminates the constant need to buy, transport and store bottled water.
Enercare’s Reverse Osmosis System
5-stage RO filter ($26.99/month)
Made with pride in Barrie, Ontario, our 5-stage reverse osmosis system uses semi-permeable membranes to deliver pure, clean water and includes free filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment***
Why Choose Enercare for Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
When you choose Enercare for your reverse osmosis system, you get:
Installation included with every rental — no hidden costs.*
Free repairs and maintenance over the life of your equipment.**
Includes filters and membranes at no extra charge***
Service from trained and professional plumbers who can install and maintain your equipment to ensure it works properly.
Competitive monthly rental fees and flexible payment options.
Canadian-made technology that’s CSA- and NSF-certified.
Excellent warranties direct from the manufacturer.
A customer support centre that’s available to take your calls 24/7.
100% new units never refurbished or previously owned.
Even Better with a Water Softener
Complementing reverse osmosis with a water softener system can make your water even better by removing minerals like calcium and magnesium before it reaches your reverse osmosis system. This also helps prolong the life of your reverse osmosis membrane.
Free Water Quality Test
Call for a free water quality test with an Enercare Water Sales Consultant to learn if it’s right for you.
Water Treatment Options
Common Questions About Reverse Osmosis
Below are some of the most common questions our customers have about reverse osmosis.
- Turbidity filter – every 1 year
- First Carbon coconut shell filter – every 1 year
- Second Carbon coconut shell filter – every 3 years
- RO membrane – every 3 years
- Polishing coconut shell filter – every 9 years
Great service and very helpful, Thanks Amit and Farnsesco.ana meyhamiIn the last week
Just a short note to talk about my Enercare service performed by Dennis P and Jacob. Both of these gentlemen were very polite and friendly, they were very professional. Dennis answered all my questions and provided a small guide to review with tips and suggestions. All great, would recommend both…Dennis BlackmoreIn the last week
Nicholas.T came to inspect our heating equipment. Upon arrival he was able to diagnose the heating tank and what was defective with it. The recommendation was made for the new in and old out! Very helpful and offered the outmost service by far! Thank you againMariam ShahnawazIn the last week
Great service by Farah!Rowena RollonIn the last week
Zach N was fast, professional and very friendly. He fixed the problem quickly and answered all my questions. Great service!Camron McIntyreIn the last week
We have been experiencing issues with the hot water tank for couple of months where we had multiple technicians on site and after speaking to a well Professional Supervisor (Bobby) who understood the whole issue and dispatched a well experienced Technician gentleman named Burjore (BJ) and in no time…Wakif MuhammadIn the last week
Our rental water heater wasnt working. Zach N arrived on time, assessed the situation & repaired the unit so we could have hot water immediately. In addition, he arranged for a new replacement due to the age of the existing water heater. thanks!Michael Beaumont9In the last week
We had an appointment scheduled for today and Zach N. was our service person. He was on time, very friendly, explained everything he was doing, super professional. On top of this he had a smile on his face the whole time he was here.Tonia SIn the last week
Peter BHATTI has done a great job.Sandesh patilIn the last week
Peter bhatti peter so frendly and ontime and knowdeableJayson SanchezIn the last week
Extremely thankful to Syed Hussaini from Enercare to come on a Stat Holiday to fix our water heater. He ensured that the hot water supply was restored to normal and provided excellent services.Pranav KathuriaIn the last week
Peter Bhatti is very helfull to replce our tank. We are happy on his service.Ian dexter IgnacioIn the last week