Cleaner Water With Reverse Osmosis
Reverse osmosis gives you water that’s free of chemicals and other contaminants. Enercare can set you up with a reliable, effective made-in-Canada reverse osmosis system — with no-fee installation^.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis (RO) water treatment removes 90-99.99% of dissolved salts, metals, and other contaminants from your water.1 Reverse osmosis filters pressurize water to force it through a semipermeable membrane to remove unwanted ions, molecules, and sediment particles from your water.
Get a Free No-obligation Price Quote and a Water Test
Fill out the form below to receive a call from us to schedule a free in-home assessment including a water test and price quote.
Why Consider a Reverse Osmosis System?
Reverse osmosis is a great option for anyone who wants safer and cleaner-tasting water from one sink in your home. Here’s what the reverse osmosis solution carried at Enercare can do for you:
What it Does
- Powerful purification: Reverse osmosis removes 90-99.99% of contaminants such as salt, manganese, arsenic, cyanide, flouride, lead, and calcium.1
- Easy maintenance: Replacing a reverse osmosis filter is simple and quick to do, requiring no special tools or messy cleanup.
- High volume: Evercare’s reverse osmosis system can filter up to 75 gallons of water a day.
- Stylish designs: Our reverse osmosis faucets come in a modern or antique style with brushed nickel, matte black or chrome finishes to suit any décor.
What You Gain
- Everything tastes better: Reverse osmosis water has no odour — so it tastes better straight out of the tap. And because it’s free of salt, chlorine and other chemicals, your coffee and cooking taste better, too.
- Better for the planet: A continuous supply of pure and clean water in your home eliminates the need for water in plastic bottles — 10 million tons of plastic get dumped in the ocean every year.2
- More cost-effective: You can save more than 43% compared to buying bottled water.3
- More convenient: With fresh water direct from your RO tap, reverse osmosis eliminates the constant need to buy, transport and store bottled water.
Enercare’s Reverse Osmosis System
5-stage RO filter ($26.99/month)
Made with pride in Barrie, Ontario, our 5-stage reverse osmosis system uses semi-permeable membranes to deliver pure, clean water and includes free filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment***
Why Choose Enercare for Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
When you choose Enercare for your reverse osmosis system, you get:
Installation included with every rental — no hidden costs.*
Free repairs and maintenance over the life of your equipment.**
Includes filters and membranes at no extra charge***
Service from trained and professional plumbers who can install and maintain your equipment to ensure it works properly.
Competitive monthly rental fees and flexible payment options.
Canadian-made technology that’s CSA- and NSF-certified.
Excellent warranties direct from the manufacturer.
A customer support centre that’s available to take your calls 24/7.
100% new units never refurbished or previously owned.
Even Better with a Water Softener
Complementing reverse osmosis with a water softener system can make your water even better by removing minerals like calcium and magnesium before it reaches your reverse osmosis system. This also helps prolong the life of your reverse osmosis membrane.
Free Water Quality Test
Call for a free water quality test with an Enercare Water Sales Consultant to learn if it’s right for you.
Water Treatment Options
Common Questions About Reverse Osmosis Systems
Below are some of the most common questions our customers have about reverse osmosis.
- No, because in Canada, water is a minor source of minerals compared to foods. Government of Canada guidelines say if you consume a reasonably balanced diet, you do not need to take mineral supplements when drinking water treated with reverse osmosis.^
- With an Enercare Reverse Osmosis system you will need to replace the filters and membranes when we provide them to you at no extra charge. Our filter and membrane replacement schedule:
- Turbidity filter – every 1 year
- First Carbon coconut shell filter – every 1 year
- Second Carbon coconut shell filter – every 3 years
- RO membrane – every 3 years
- Polishing coconut shell filter – every 9 years
- If properly maintained by changing the filters as per manufacturer guidelines, a reverse osmosis system should last a very long time.
Robert Myles came to do our yearly maintenance on our furnace. Very friendly and courteous gentleman did very thorough and professional job explained everything about my thermostat and what things mean was very punctual did the job In good time and was out. Very pleased with the service. Found it ve…Pauline AmaralIn the last week
Excllent service provided by Jasbir Singh bains. He repaired our water tank and we are very satisfied with his services.Chhattab brarIn the last week
I’m basing this review off of the technician, Keanan W. He was a great help! Very efficient, punctual, and knowledgeable in his work! My water heater stopped working, keanan showed up on time to get it repaired.Thanks Keanan!!arifa alliIn the last week
Shawn M, was very efficient and friendly. Had my furnace back working in an hour!Cole NicholIn the last week
Sunny, and took our our water heater and replaced with a tankless, very good and very professional.Kevin AblacksinghIn the last week
Good experience, Zach. N was super friendly. He explained the situation to me perfectly and did a great job fixing it.Sylvester EnacheIn the last week
Timely & prompt, quick diagnosis and solution. Thanks Peter Bhatti!Kimberly RanchesIn the last week
Employee Chris Bell from enercare was very professional, good communication and customer service skills ! Had answers to everything I asked !Nicole WatkinsIn the last week
Sahil and vince did a great job today with our water heater and i was very pleased with their services and professionalismVik KIn the last week
The person who did the maintenance was prompt, helpful, thorough and polite. He also helped me with booking a duct cleaning. He did a great job!Ruth DanzigerIn the last week
Jesse was professional, knowledgeable and efficient in resolving an issue with the hot water tank.Sarah DepewIn the last week
Tommy G came out to the house today to do our furnace’s preventative maintenance and he was fantastic. Went over and above, providing information I didn’t know about the system, including better ways to manage off-season maintenance. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable… everything I could ask for. T…Jen J. DannaIn the last week