Cleaner Water With Reverse Osmosis
Reverse osmosis gives you water that’s free of chemicals and other contaminants. Enercare can set you up with a reliable, effective made-in-Canada reverse osmosis system — with no-fee installation^.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water treatment and purification process that uses carbon filters, a semipermeable membrane and a high-pressure pump to remove up to 96% of dissolved salts and suspended metals from your water.
Rent a reverse osmosis system and get the equivalent of up to 6 months free*
Offer expires December 31, 2021.Get Deal
Why Consider Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis is a great option for anyone who wants safer and cleaner-tasting water from one sink in your home. Here’s what the reverse osmosis solution carried at Enercare can do for you:
What it Does
- Powerful purification: Reverse osmosis removes sediment, dirt, sand and silt plus up to 96% of dissolved salts, chemicals and metals such as lead, chlorine, arsenic, copper, barium and nitrates.
- Easy maintenance: Replacing a reverse osmosis filter is simple and quick to do, requiring no special tools or messy cleanup.
- High volume: Evercare’s reverse osmosis system can filter up to 75 gallons of water a day.
- Stylish designs: Our reverse osmosis faucets come in a modern or antique style with brushed nickel, matte black or chrome finishes to suit any décor.
What You Gain
- Everything tastes better: Reverse osmosis water has no odour — so it tastes better straight out of the tap. And because it’s free of salt, chlorine and other chemicals, your coffee and cooking taste better, too
- Better for the planet: A continuous supply of pure and clean water in your home eliminates the need for water in plastic bottles — 10 million tons of plastic get dumped in the ocean every year.1
- More cost-effective: You can save more than 43% compared to buying bottled water.2
- More convenient: With fresh water direct from your RO tap, reverse osmosis eliminates the constant need to buy, transport and store bottled water.
Enercare’s Reverse Osmosis System
5-stage RO filter ($26.99/month)
Made with pride in Barrie, Ontario, our 5-stage reverse osmosis system uses semi-permeable membranes to deliver pure, clean water and includes free filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment***
Why Choose Enercare for Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
When you choose Enercare for your reverse osmosis system, you get:
Installation included with every rental — no hidden costs.*
Free repairs and maintenance over the life of your equipment.**
Includes filters and membranes at no extra charge***
Service from trained and professional plumbers who can install and maintain your equipment to ensure it works properly.
Competitive monthly rental fees and flexible payment options.
Canadian-made technology that’s CSA- and NSF-certified.
Excellent warranties direct from the manufacturer.
A customer support centre that’s available to take your calls 24/7.
100% new units never refurbished or previously owned.
Even Better with a Water Softener
Complementing reverse osmosis with a water softener system can make your water even better by removing minerals like calcium and magnesium before it reaches your reverse osmosis system. This also helps prolong the life of your reverse osmosis membrane.
Free Water Quality Test
Call for a free water quality test with an Enercare Water Sales Consultant to learn if it’s right for you.
Water Treatment Options
Common Questions About Reverse Osmosis
Below are some of the most common questions our customers have about reverse osmosis.
- Turbidity filter – every 1 year
- First Carbon coconut shell filter – every 1 year
- Second Carbon coconut shell filter – every 3 years
- RO membrane – every 3 years
- Polishing coconut shell filter – every 9 years
Brandon Legault was professional and efficient. Thanks for your help!Trevor HabelIn the last week
Today I had many plumbing issues to deal with. ANDREW from Enercare came out & fixed my clogged pipes, tub and Looked at my kitchen faucet leak. He was amazing, he fixed it all, was very informative, kind and helpful. I can’t say enough about him and his hard work. Andrew was able to answer all …Charmaine LoganIn the last week
Colin was very thorough, efficient. Would recommend his services.Pina GranataIn the last week
David Koles was at my house and he was very professional and provided excellent service. Great person and fantastic service. Thanks Davidmohebmichael1In the last week
Today I had many plumbing issues to deal with with clogged pipes and loose fixtures. ANDREW came promptly and Was VERY helpful, kind, thorough and answered ALL my questions as well as he relieved my worries with reference to plumbing issues. I’d HIGHLY recommend him for his professionalism and kind,…Charmane LoganIn the last week
We had a great experience today with Al from Ennercare. He is extremely friendly and he knows his stuff. He helped us a lot and gave us a few useful tips. Very pleased. A follow up from yesterday: Another great experience. Brandon Legault came by to fix the problem we were having with short cyc…Andrew BestIn the last week
I have had bad experience with Enercare and Juan Donoso restored my faith in Enercare. I had him come to my house for two incidents and both were delightful. Juan came and helped me with a kitchen clogged sink. He was knowledgeable, friendly and solved our problems. Then I show him my leaked sink …ngesthermusicIn the last week
Technician Mike Smith from Enercare came to repair our faulty hot water tank. He phoned to say what time he would arrive and arrived at the quoted time. He assessed the water heater and explained to us the different options available to us. He explained each option clearly to us and answered any que…PATRICK LLOYDIn the last week
John P. Very professional and helpful. Great attitude!Sherry-Ann LondonIn the last week
Colin was very friendly and good service.Hongyan FuIn the last week
David Koles professional and helpful. ThanksDoctor AIn the last week
Bryon MacDonald arrived promptly this morning and was able to, within minutes, explain exactly what the problem was with our hot water heater! He was super friendly, and made sure I understood what the issue had happened and how he was fixing it! Great service and highly recommend.Miriam DewarIn the last week