Cleaner Water With Reverse Osmosis
Reverse osmosis gives you water that’s free of chemicals and other contaminants. Enercare can set you up with a reliable, effective made-in-Canada reverse osmosis system — with no-fee installation^.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water treatment and purification process that uses carbon filters, a semipermeable membrane and a high-pressure pump to remove up to 96% of dissolved salts and suspended metals from your water.
Get a Free No-obligation Price Quote and a Water Test
Fill out the form below to receive a call from us to schedule a free in-home assessment including a water test and price quote.
Why Consider Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis is a great option for anyone who wants safer and cleaner-tasting water from one sink in your home. Here’s what the reverse osmosis solution carried at Enercare can do for you:
What it Does
- Powerful purification: Reverse osmosis removes sediment, dirt, sand and silt plus up to 96% of dissolved salts, chemicals and metals such as lead, chlorine, arsenic, copper, barium and nitrates.
- Easy maintenance: Replacing a reverse osmosis filter is simple and quick to do, requiring no special tools or messy cleanup.
- High volume: Evercare’s reverse osmosis system can filter up to 75 gallons of water a day.
- Stylish designs: Our reverse osmosis faucets come in a modern or antique style with brushed nickel, matte black or chrome finishes to suit any décor.
What You Gain
- Everything tastes better: Reverse osmosis water has no odour — so it tastes better straight out of the tap. And because it’s free of salt, chlorine and other chemicals, your coffee and cooking taste better, too
- Better for the planet: A continuous supply of pure and clean water in your home eliminates the need for water in plastic bottles — 10 million tons of plastic get dumped in the ocean every year.1
- More cost-effective: You can save more than 43% compared to buying bottled water.2
- More convenient: With fresh water direct from your RO tap, reverse osmosis eliminates the constant need to buy, transport and store bottled water.
Enercare’s Reverse Osmosis System
5-stage RO filter ($26.99/month)
Made with pride in Barrie, Ontario, our 5-stage reverse osmosis system uses semi-permeable membranes to deliver pure, clean water and includes free filters throughout the lifetime of the equipment***
Why Choose Enercare for Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
When you choose Enercare for your reverse osmosis system, you get:
Installation included with every rental — no hidden costs.*
Free repairs and maintenance over the life of your equipment.**
Includes filters and membranes at no extra charge***
Service from trained and professional plumbers who can install and maintain your equipment to ensure it works properly.
Competitive monthly rental fees and flexible payment options.
Canadian-made technology that’s CSA- and NSF-certified.
Excellent warranties direct from the manufacturer.
A customer support centre that’s available to take your calls 24/7.
100% new units never refurbished or previously owned.
Even Better with a Water Softener
Complementing reverse osmosis with a water softener system can make your water even better by removing minerals like calcium and magnesium before it reaches your reverse osmosis system. This also helps prolong the life of your reverse osmosis membrane.
Free Water Quality Test
Call for a free water quality test with an Enercare Water Sales Consultant to learn if it’s right for you.
Water Treatment Options
Common Questions About Reverse Osmosis
Below are some of the most common questions our customers have about reverse osmosis.
- Turbidity filter – every 1 year
- First Carbon coconut shell filter – every 1 year
- Second Carbon coconut shell filter – every 3 years
- RO membrane – every 3 years
- Polishing coconut shell filter – every 9 years
Nicholas T was very knowledgeable and gave a lot of information that helped me make a few key decisions. Awesome work.Rahul BharijIn the last week
Ball valve on top of the hot water tank was changed Juan Donoso. Excellent service and he was very knowledgeable!Steffan IshanIn the last week
Mr Khan has done Qualitative Work .KBBIn the last week
Juan Donoso deserve a high recommendation from us as he helped us with a tough job very professionally Thanks Juan!!Meeta AroraIn the last week
Wally Cutts, the technician who performed the annual maintenance on our air conditioning and heating systems is extremely efficient and professional. He explains everything that he will be doing during the visit and then provides with complete details of his findings. He also provides useful tips …Scott GormanIn the last week
David Koles fixed our toilet was very friendly and professional Thanks davidMina HenryIn the last week
They are providing a great customer service. Always on time service , thay fillow up all the time ..great great .Hetainderjit NaglaIn the last week
Very professional and efficientEzekiel LopesIn the last week
Service technician was very professional and courteousAdam RitchieIn the last week
The Technician, Vitaliy Li, was on time and very knowledgeable and professional. He took time to explain his report and make recommendations for optimal performance of my heating system. I would highly recommend.Sam PoulosIn the last week
Very professional and efficientSonia MarquesIn the last week
Danny was so professional and took his time. Also very patient and answered all my questions.Pierre DuludeIn the last week