You can easily view all of the events and activities that have occurred in your home and see when each of your Smarter Home products were activated.
How to check your home’s event history through the Enercare Smarter Home mobile app:
- Log into the Enercare Smarter Home mobile app
- From the main screen, select the check mark located at the top right corner. This will show a list of your event history.
- To narrow your search, select the three-line icon on the right side of ‘History’. Then select which time frame and event type you wish to view and click ‘Apply’.Additional information about Enercare Smarter Home features and products can be found here.
How to check your home’s event history via the Enercare Smarter Home Portal.
- Log into the Enercare Smarter Home Portal
- From the left side panel, open the menu and click ‘Activity’
- Your recent activity history will be listed. To further refine your search for a specific event, use the search bar located at the top left, or select a date range from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to narrow your search.
Additional information about Enercare Smarter Home features and products can be found here.