Enercare Smarter Home Smart Sockets allow you to create schedules, monitor energy usage and remotely control any electrical device in your home at the push of a button.
Installing your Smart Socket:
- Insert your Smart Socket into any 110V electrical wall outlet inside your home.
- Plug your device into the Smart Socket and turn this device on by clicking the indent at the corner of the socket.
- Log-in to the Enercare Smarter Home Portal.
- From the dashboard, select the Lights card and a list of all available devices will be displayed.
- Select the device that is plugged into the Smart Socket and click “Turn Off” or “Turn On” from the app to directly control this device.
- To better organize your devices, you can choose to rename it by selecting the gear at the top left corner and entering a different name in the space provided.
- Log into the Enercare Smarter Home Portal.
- Click on the arrow at the top right of the Lights card on the dashboard.
- Select “Schedules” located at the top of the page.
- At the top right of the page, select the blue button “+ Add New Schedule”.
- Name your rule in the space provided to better distinguish this rule.
- Under “Select Devices”, choose the device that is plugged into the Smart Socket.
- Select the day(s) you wish this schedule to take effect.
- From the drop-down menu under “Perform these scheduled actions” select the action (turn on or off) and select the time of day you wish this action to take place.
- Once you save your schedule, you can view it from the “Schedule” tab at any time.
- You can edit your schedule details by selecting the pencil icon located on the right of the listed schedule.
- Modify your schedule details as you prefer and select “Save” for these new changes to take effect.