Stay Warm With an Enercare Heating Protection Plan
As your furnace or boiler gets older, it’s more likely to break down or malfunction. That’s the last thing you need in the middle of winter. If your equipment is seven to 15 years old, an Enercare Heating Protection Plan covering the costs of unexpected repairs* and ongoing maintenance can keep your system running while giving you much-needed peace of mind.
Get 6 months free when you purchase a Total Home Protection Plan*
Offer expires April 30, 2023.Get Deal
How Much do Heating Protection Plans Cost and What’s Included?
Heating Protection Plan $17.99/month+HST^
- If your furnace or boiler breaks down or malfunctions, we’ll send a fully licensed technician to fix it. Just call by 5:00 p.m. and we’ll be there as soon as that same day.**
- Unlimited service calls, including after-hours and weekend service at no extra cost.*
- Parts and labour coverage for expensive furnace or boiler repairs or parts replacements.*
- Service for all major furnace and boiler makes and models.
- No need to have bought your heating system from Enercare to get coverage.
- A post-inspection Home Care report that explains our assessment of your heating equipment so you can understand how your system is operating and make more informed decisions about what to do next.
Heating Protection Plan with Maintenance for Furnaces – $24.99/month + HST^
Heating Protection Plan with Maintenance for Boilers – $28.99/month+HST^
Everything in the Heating Protection Plan, plus:
- Annual tune-up and inspection from a licensed technician, using a comprehensive 22-point checklist, to identify potential problems before your boiler or furnace stops working.
Both Protection Plans Cover
Blower/blower components, condensate pumps, door switch, electric ignition system, fan control, fan motor, flame spreader, fuel or air flappers, furnace low voltage circuit fuse, gas appliance regulator, gas burner and orifices, gas control valve, heating circuit transformer, hot surface igniter, ignition runner bar, pilot burner, pilot tubing, pressure relief valve, pulley and belt, relay, roll out switch, summer/winter switch, thermocouple/generator, vent system pressure switch/tubing, ventor/motor assembly
Aquastat controls, automatic vent damper/motor, flow switch, internal wiring, limit controls, primary circulator/pump
A protection plan that pays for itself in just one use
|Out-of-pocket replacement cost***||With a Heating Protection Plan|
|Faulty furnace motor||$915 or more||Covered at no cost|
|Faulty boiler vent or motor||Starting from $804||Covered at no cost|
Bundling plans is always better
Just like changing your car’s oil, your furnace or boiler needs regular maintenance to keep it running efficiently, which helps keep energy costs down and increases your equipment’s lifespan. (It also helps you stay under the manufacturer’s warranty.)
By bundling a protection plan (which covers the cost of repairs) with a maintenance plan (which covers an annual tune-up and inspection from a licensed technician), you get the best of both worlds and will save money, too.
You can also sign up for an Enercare Total Home Protection Plan, which combines three protection plans in one to cover repairs for all your heating, cooling and plumbing equipment.
Why Choose Enercare for Furnace & Boiler Protection Plans in Ontario?
With an Enercare Heating Protection Plan for your furnace or boiler, you get:
Access to the skills and expertise of 700+ licensed technicians
365-day parts and labour coverage* that includes all of the furnace and boiler items that most frequently need repair or service
Unlimited service calls, including after-hours and weekend service at no extra cost*
24/7 support centre to help you book a service call, no matter what time it is
Same-day service if your equipment isn’t operating — just call by 5:00 p.m. and we’ll be there as soon as that same day**
If you already have an Enercare Heating Protection Plan and would like to book a service appointment visit:
Time to replace your old furnace or boiler?
If you’d like to replace your old heating equipment with a brand-new model, we can help with that, too.
We carry makes and models from industry-leading high-efficiency brands. The price we quote is the price you pay, including full installation.
Get a new high-efficiency furnace or boiler for $0 upfront****
Common Questions About Heating Protection Plans
- With the Enercare Cooling Protection Plan, you get 365-day parts and labour protection under your plan terms and conditions. You also get unlimited service calls and peace of mind with same day service if your equipment is non-operational (subject to exclusions in accordance with the Plan Terms and Conditions or Rental Agreement).
- Aquastat Controls, Automatic Vent Damper/Motor, Blower/Blower Components, Condensate Pumps, Door Switch, Electric Ignition System, Fan Control, Fan Motor, Flame Spreader, Flow Switch, Fuel or Air Flappers, Furnace Low Voltage Circuit Fuse, Gas Appliance Regulator, Gas Burner and Orifices, Gas Control Valve, Heating Circuit Transformer, Hot Surface Igniter, Ignition Runner Bar, Internal Wiring, Limit Controls, Pilot Burner, Pilot Tubing, Pressure Relief Valve, Primary Circulator/Pump, Pulley and Belt, Relay, Roll Out Switch, Summer/Winter Switch, Thermocouple/Generator, Vent System Pressure Switch Tubing and Ventor or Motor Assembly.
More Ways to Protect Your Home
Professional salesperson Very knowledgeable Appeared genuinely interested in helping us Quick t if en around from purchase to installationles StasiakIn the last week
Mohammed Wasay Technician came to my place was excellent in his technical skills very professional and knowledgeableWen HuangIn the last week
Ismael Lali was very professional and addressed all my questions and concerns!Pasquale CerisanoIn the last week
Joshua was very professional and great communicationDonna MitchellIn the last week
Sean is one of the experience and knowledgeable person.Mithun HerathIn the last week
Fast, friendly service. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.Ron McNaughtonIn the last week
The technician Jesse Handy is nice and professional.Xu HanIn the last week
Anthony P installed my new furnace, humidifier and air filter system. He was so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He took me through each step and always asked if I had any questions. He had great patience when explaining the new thermostat. Sina F installed the air conditioner and thermostat and…Yvonne GiedroycIn the last week
Gerry was extremely efficient and friendly to deal with. He visually proved to me, that a purchase of a new furnace would be more cost effective than replacing the damaged heat exchanger. He put me in touch with an Energy Consultant to arrange for the instalment of a new furnace.Heiner WefersIn the last week
Shah was great.Ed OliveiraIn the last week
Jamaal Miles was great, He’s professional in his job and he knows what he is doing, I was very happy with his work,Reza TaheryIn the last week
Bought Water treatment system through Enercare, the service has been amazing so far. First, the sale rep Simon was really knowledgable and friendly, explained everything in detail and provided answers to all our questions. He checked on us after the installation as well to make sure everything was i…A SamIn the last week