An improperly maintained boiler can break down unexpectedly and cost you money and time. Tune-ups can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns, while rising electricity costs make efficiency more important every day.
But most of all, boiler maintenance is important in protecting your health and safety.
This plan also includes full parts and labour protection – should your boiler break down, you’ll receive Same Day Service. Just call by 5:00 PM and we’ll be there as fast as the same day.†
Enercare | Boiler Protection Plan
Before we leave your home, we'll ensure your boiler is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our checks and adjustments can help
- Keep your family safe by detecting carbon monoxide leaks
- Reduce your monthly heating bills
- Help prevent a middle-of-the-night boiler breakdown
We start with 8 diagnostic checks
- Check operating pressures
- Check operation of condensation system
- Safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Inspect for hazardous debris in the chimney flue
- Check unit is operating to manufacturer’s specifications
- Check fan belt and perform required adjustments
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 22-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our up to a 22-point safety check will help to
- Detect hazardous carbon monoxide
- Prolong the lifespan of your equipment
- Ensure your boiler is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
Parts & Labour Protection
The Heating Protection Plan includes
- Breakdown coverage for your boiler with no annual claim limits
- Unlimited number of service calls
- 365/24/7 Support centre to take your calls
- Access to 700 highly-trained, licensed technicians
- Same Day Service - just call by 5:00 PM and we'll be there as fast as the same day.†
- After-hours/weekend repairs at no extra cost to you
Terms & Conditions
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF).
† Available to Enercare's Heating/Cooling protection plan customers, rental water heater customers and/or rental HVAC customers whose equipment is not operational (for example – no heat, no cooling or no hot water). On average, Enercare attends to furnace/boiler, central air conditioner, or water heater non-operational calls 90% of the time the same day. Subject to exclusions in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable protection plan or rental agreement.
* Offer ends December 31, 2018. Enercare Home and Commercial Services Limited Partnership ("Enercare") reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Certain terms and conditions apply. Offer is not available to existing Heating Protection Plan, Heating Maintenance Plan, or Heating Protection Plan with Maintenance customers and is not available in all areas. Offer cannot be combined with another offer. The price of $17.99/month ($21.99/month for boiler) + HST for a Heating Protection with Maintenance Plan will automatically increase to $23.99/month ($27.99/month for boiler) + HST after the first twelve (12) months. Must sign up for a one-year commitment, regardless of the method of payment, and Plan will be automatically renewed by Enercare on a yearly basis. You may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice prior to your Plan renewal date. Prices are subject to change and coverage is subject to the exceptions as set out in the Plan Terms and Conditions.
1Certain exceptions apply. See Heating Protection Plan Terms and Conditions (PDF).
Sign up for a Boiler Protection and Maintenance Plan
Get a Boiler Protection and Maintenance Plan for $21.99/month*
Once you’ve completed this form an Enercare representative will contact you within 5 business days.
If you require an immediate response related to adding new products, needing a repair or scheduling / changing an appointment please call Enercare’s Customer Service at 1-855-255-5458.
All fields are required unless marked optional