Rent state-of-the-art equipment for $0 upfront in Alberta
As one of North America’s leading providers of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services, Enercare is working with top local contractors in Alberta to offer affordable rental options for all your mechanical system needs. We offer equipment options that fit every budget and stand behind our installations for the life of the equipment.*
Albertans, have you considered renting your equipment?
HVAC and Water Heater purchases are often unplanned and expensive. That’s why renting is such a convenient and affordable option for homeowners. With the Enercare Advantage™ program, you can receive a new, high-efficiency system installed in your home for one low monthly fee and $0 upfront costs with repair and maintenance coverage.** With the Enercare AdvantageTM program, you can benefit from:
- Zero up-front costs**
- $0 parts and labour charge for repairs**
- 24/7/365 call centre support
- Competitive monthly rental rates
- Free transfer to new homeowner if you sell your home
- Buy-out option at any time
Why Regular Maintenance is Important
With the Enercare AdvantageTM program, maintenance and repairs are covered, including parts and labour.** Regular maintenance by expert technicians can help to:
- Identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns
- Reduce your monthly utility bill by keeping your equipment operating at peak efficiency
- Extend the lifespan of your equipment
- Improve indoor air quality and detect hazardous carbon monoxide
Rent your Next Piece of Equipment with Us
Working with local contractors, Enercare will source, install and service and maintain your new HVAC and water heating equipment, from combination HVAC systems, to tankless water heaters and Enercare Smarter Home® technology, we have you covered.
We offer renting on a variety of gas and electric water heaters to provide you with potable water for your home, no matter your water source. Based on the requirements of your space, we may suggest tank or tankless:
- Tank Water Heaters continue to be the best option for its on-demand feature – as soon as you turn on your hot water, it’s there.
- Tankless Water Heaters don’t require much space, and you only pay for the hot water that you use. However, this also makes it a challenge for on-demand water requests, or when the need for hot water is required at two service points, like the shower and the dishwasher.
Heating & Cooling
Providing temperature control in your home is crucial to your comfort. Whether your home uses electricity, natural gas, propane or wood, we have reliable, energy efficient HVAC equipment designed to keep you comfortable year-round.
- Furnaces, or forced air systems, use electricity or burn propane or natural gas to establish a flame, which is then used to heat the heat exchanger to heat up the indoor air. Newer models of furnaces are more energy-efficient, potentially saving you money on your utility bills. If your current system is over 10 years old, call us to talk about upgrading your system with the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- Boilers heat up the water to provide hot water or steam which moves through pipes in the home and is dispersed through radiators, baseboard radiators or radiant floor systems. Boilers can work with natural gas, oil, electricity and wood and will generally use less fuel to heat your home, potentially lowering energy costs.
- Heat Pumps are an energy efficient way to provide heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. Without an HVAC system in place, heat pumps use electricity to recycle heat energy from the air. Due to advanced filtration, they can also remove pollen, dust and odour.
- Combination Systems are single unit systems, primarily utilizing natural gas or propane to provide both domestic hot water and heating to your home.
- Centralized Air Conditioning uses existing ductwork and draws in warm air, removing its heat and distributing it through the ducts and in your home.
- Split Systems are ductless, providing cooling through a sleek unit mounted in the wall by pulling air through an outdoor condenser and using an indoor blower to distribute cool air. Installation is mildly invasive, only requiring a small hole at the point where in the indoor component will be mounted. By placing these systems in separate rooms, you can have room-by-room temperate control and only use cooling when you need it.
Enercare Smarter Home®
You have a Smart Phone and a Smart TV – so why not make your cottage Smart? With Enercare Smarter Home® technology you can have a peace of mind knowing that your investment is being protected through 24/7 HVAC monitoring technology. It helps detect water leaks, temperature irregularities and equipment failures, right from the comfort of your own home. Enercare Smarter Home® connects to your phone or tablet through an app and will send you push notifications if something goes wrong. Don’t wait until your next trip north to make sure your HVAC system is in good working order – safeguard and plan ahead with Enercare Smarter Home®.
Make a choice you’ll be happy with for years. Call us today to talk about upgrading to energy efficient and cost-effective equipment.
Now receive 3 months free plus a prepaid credit card of up to $500 for a new water heater and a $300 prepaid credit card for new HVAC equipment rental under the Enercare Advantage ProgramTM***
Want to learn more about heating, cooling, and water heating products for homeowners in Alberta?
Complete this form and schedule a no-obligation assessment to discuss any upgrade and maintenance opportunities.