Enercare: The Builder’s Advantage
The Enercare AdvantageTM Program for Builder’s is a home equipment rental program for water and mechanical systems. It helps you outfit your new homes with modern and efficient systems with high consumer appeal but without the upfront capital cost.
A Team You Can Count On
Enercare is one of North America’s largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies. We support 1.9 million customers across North America. Our Enercare Builder Group works with developers to meet the needs of their water and mechanical systems in low to high-rise building construction projects.
Builders benefit from Enercare’s ability to design home comfort solutions that meet modern homebuyers’ expectations for energy efficiency, air quality, and performance. Through our strong and long-standing relationships with architects, designers, and engineers and our membership in numerous homebuilders’ associations, you can trust Enercare to design and install solutions that are built to last.
Introducing our New IAQ monitoring system to the Smarter Home Solutions! Improving poor air quality with smart venting and an ERV system. Featuring ecobee Smart Thermostat Premium with smart sensor
Double Your Advantage
Our Builder Group offers two rental programs to cover basic and more advanced home comfort needs:
The Enercare AdvantageTM rental program lets you rent equipment for any Enercare home comfort system, such as water heaters, water treatment and purification systems, heating, cooling, and indoor air quality. The program includes most repairs that the homeowner may need in the future.*
Enercare Smarter AdvantageTM
Our Smarter AdvantageTM program includes everything in the current Enercare AdvantageTM program, plus Enercare’s Smarter Home –which now includes a new ecobee Smart Thermostat Premium to help you improve poor indoor air quality with its smart sensor and smart venting using an ERV system.
Benefits for Builders and Homebuyers Alike
Enercare AdvantageTM and Enercare Smarter AdvantageTM offer a broad range of benefits for people who build homes and the people who live in them.
Advantages for Builders/Developers:
- Complete Service Provider – a single point of contact for sourcing all major equipment manufacturers, including both in-suite and central plant equipment with 24/7/365 service & maintenance.
- Consultations with Enercare Engineers – leverage our experts to design equipment solutions to fit your budget and building requirements.
- Reliable Product Delivery – on-time equipment delivery, including on-site commissioning**.
- Buyback Program – transfer the ownership of the current equipment to us and receive funds to use for other investments. Contact Enercare to learn more about our buy-back program.
- Dedicated End-to-End Service – through our client managers to ensure seamless handoff to new homeowners.
Advantages for Homeowners:
- Move-in ready. We ensure your home’s essential services are up and running for move-in day.
- 24/7 Customer Support, with a 24/7/365 call center, and easy bookings with the industry’s only mobile app.
- Low Monthly Payments and service and maintenance are included for the lifetime of the equipment.*
- Our Enercare Smarter AdvantageTM Program provides homeowners with HVAC performance monitoring and more.
What to Expect From Enercare
Enercare Territory Managers and our teams of technical operations experts offer end-to-end project management services across the entire range of home comfort solutions. When you work with us, you can trust us to:
- Ensure the water and mechanical systems in your development meet building codes and energy efficiency standards.
- Commission the equipment and ensure it’s working according to manufacturer specifications**.
- Manage suppliers to ensure equipment is delivered on time. Alternatively, we may be able to buy back equipment that you’ve already installed.
- Provide installation support by working directly with construction managers and training trades.
- Help you recover labour costs from equipment installed by builder trades.
- Support your marketing efforts through co-branded brochures and presentations that showcase equipment features and benefits.
On closing, we create customer accounts for each homeowner and take on direct responsibility for servicing and maintaining their equipment.
Equipment and Services We Provide
Enercare teams can install any kind of equipment to meet the home comfort and efficiency needs of any development project. For example:
|System||What we install|
|Heating||Central forced-air furnaces, boilers, ductless units, fireplaces, wall furnaces, heat pumps|
|Cooling||Central air conditioners|
|Indoor Air Quality||Central humidifiers, UV air purifiers, HEPA air filtration systems, heat recovery ventilators, energy recovery ventilators|
|Water Heating||Tank and tankless water heaters|
|Water Treatment||Reverse osmosis systems, whole-home water filters, water softening filtration systems|
|Enercare Smarter Home® Control and Monitoring||Smart home devices such as thermostats, leak detectors, light switches, video doorbells, and others enable heating/cooling performance monitoring.|
We are proud to be part of:
Ready to learn more about how the Enercare Builder Advantage can save you money and help you sell more? Contact the Territory Manager nearest you to learn how we can help.