Get a Free No-Obligation Air Conditioner Rental QuoteRequest a phone call to schedule a free in-home visit from one of our Energy Management Consultants and get a free quote. All fields are required unless marked optional
What you get with Enercare Advantage
- Zero Installation Costs
- Zero Parts & Labour Charge for All Repairs
- Same Day Service
- Protection & Maintenance Plan Included
Rent a New High-Efficiency AC Unit with Lifetime Maintenance and Repair
Free In-home Consultation
Enercare Advantage is all about comfort: The comfort your air conditioner will bring on hot summer days, and your comfort with the whole experience of renting a home new air conditioner.
Comfort is why we begin every HVAC rental experience with a free in-home assessment by an Enercare Energy Management Consultant. Our EMC team has years of HVAC expertise and understands the best ways to ensure your home’s unique cooling needs are met.
During the inspection, we’ll investigate insulation nooks and crannies to discover where your home loses its heat and cold air. We’ll also design a custom solution that accounts for room size, airflow patterns, and home age to help you cool your home effectively with a central or ductless AC system, letting you protect your wallet and the environment.
Call 1-855-619-7701 or fill out the form to receive a call from us to schedule your assessment and price quote.
If you'd like to buy out of your air conditioner rental agreement, explore the Enercare HVAC Rental Buyout Table.
Compare AC Options
|Rental (Enercare Advantage)||Purchase|
|Cost Range||$67 to $138 per month||$3,500 to $6,000 including standard installation from a fully-insured, licensed company that includes at least a one year warranty and all required licenses.|
|Maintenance Costs||$0||Not Included|
|Repair Costs||$0||AC fan motor: $697 | AC fan blade: $317|
|Who Owns the AC Unit||Enercare||You|
|Extended Warranty||$0||No Included|
|Agreement Length||Life of equipment||None|
The AC Rental Process
Schedule a free in-home assessment
- Call us or fill out the Get Free Price Quote form above to schedule your assessment.
- For forms, our representatives will reach out to you to set up your appointment.
- After scheduling your appointment, we’ll send a highly trained Energy Management Consultant to inspect your home.
In-home visit with an Energy Management Consultant (EMC)
- One of our EMCs will come to your home and complete an hour-long no-cost, no-obligation assessment.
- The EMC looks at your current HVAC equipment and asks questions to provide the best solutions for your home.
- The EMC then provides fixed-price quotes and payment options.
- After choosing a cooling solution, our EMC will book an installation appointment that works with your schedule.
- The installation can take 1-2 days, depending on the size of the installation.
- If we’re installing your air conditioner in the middle of winter with extreme temperatures, our team may need to come back in the spring to finish the job
- Our installation teams are committed to making sure they are respectful to you and your home.
Maintaining your equipment
To keep your equipment in tip-top shape, maintaining your new equipment is important.
Rentals through Enercare Advantage come with a maintenance once every two years and we will fix the equipment for free any time it breaks down.*
Air Conditioner Maintenance Tips
Rent AC FAQs
We carry Lennox, Carrier, Amana and Amana Distinctions. We work with you to find the right make and model for your particular needs.
The rental term lasts for the useful life of the air conditioner. Typical useful life for an air conditioner with proper maintenance is approximately 10 to 15 years.
If your Enercare AdvantageTM equipment is non-operational and we are unable to repair the equipment, you have the option to replace the equipment under a new rental agreement.