When cleaning your home, don't forget about your duct work. Just because you don't see inside your ducts – doesn't mean you don't breathe what comes out of them. Our duct cleaning trucks move 25,000 cu. ft. of air per minute to clear out dust and debris so the air in your home is as healthy as possible.
Each time your heating or air conditioning system comes on, debris in your ducts become airborne resulting in poor indoor air quality.
What are the benefits of duct cleaning?
Having your ducts cleaned helps:
- Improve the air quality in your home.
- Ensure your furnace and air conditioner operate at maximum efficiency.
Dirty ventilation systems can also lead to clogged air conditioner coils and furnace filters as well as contaminated blower wheels that could result in a breakdown.
Who should get their ducts cleaned?
Duct cleaning is recommended every 3 - 5 years depending on your living conditions. You should consider having your ducts cleaned sooner if you've answered "yes" to any of the questions below:
- Have you recently moved into a new home?
- Have you recently completed home renovations?
- Do you have family members with allergies or asthma?
- Have you recently installed a new furnace or central air conditioner?
- Do you have pets, young children, or several people living under one roof?
What sets us apart
- We include a remote camera inspection so you can see what’s being removed.1
- We use state-of-the-art technology that’s truck mounted and truck powered.
- 30-Day Guarantee – We back our service with a 30-day guarantee in the event you're not completely satisfied with our service.2
- Convenient Payment Options – You'll also enjoy convenient payment options such as low monthly payments directly on your gas bill.3