How Enercare's Plumbing Repair Works
Option one: diagnosis / quote
- Diagnose the problem
- Provide a written no surprises quote for parts and labour to fix the problem
- Give you the best advice to make an informed decision
The price we quote is the price you’ll pay.
Many customers in your situation choose our Flat Rate Repair and Protect option. With that option, we’ll fix today’s problem and new problems that surface later.
Option two: flat rate repair and protect
Fix your plumbing now for one flat rate and avoid the fear and uncertainty of who to call or what future problems will cost with our Flat Rate Repair and Protect Plan.
For a one-time cost of $99 plus a monthly rate of $17.99*, we’ll send a licensed plumber to diagnose and repair your equipment now and include ongoing parts and labour coverage on all future breakdowns covered by the plan.
Here’s how it works:
For today’s repair:
- Diagnosis and repair of your equipment by a licensed plumber
At no additional expense, we’ll cover repairs up to $5002
Free yourself from unexpected costs and worries. Additional benefits of this plan include:2
- Unlimited number of service calls
- Diagnosis and repair of your equipment by a fully-licensed plumber
- Avoid out of pocket expenses - parts and labour covered
- Support Centre - call 24 hours a day
Please give us a call at 1-888-266-3939. We will book an appointment and one of our technicians will be on the way to install the new part for you.
Do not open the package! Call 1-888-266-3939 and provide your Name, Address and Subcase Number. We will book your appointment and our technician will be on the way to install the new part.
The number of parts required for every make and model of equipment we cover is lengthy and impossible to carry on our trucks. We warehouse the parts that we need the most but when we are really busy it’s challenging to keep them in stock. We work closely with a parts supplier to get the parts needed as quickly as possible. If your equipment is over 15 years old, it can sometimes become harder for us to source the parts to repair your equipment.
To help us, please let our call centre rep know any details you can about your equipment - if it’s not working at all, if it’s making a noise, and what brand, model and year it is if you can.
- Fixed price quote including all parts and labour required - no hidden charges
- Access to our 24/7 Support Centre
- Access to over 700 fully-licensed, expert technicians
- A call from your technician before arrival so you'll know just when to expect us
- All work fully guaranteed - 90 day labour coverage & 1 year parts coverage*
- Flexible payment options
- A comprehensive HomeCare Report that outlines the health of your heating equipment
* Warranty coverage applies only to the original problem. If a new problem appears it would not be covered.
Natural gas and propane furnaces, boilers, central air conditioners, natural gas water heaters, plumbing, all of Enercare’s Rental/Advantage equipment.
We repair all makes and models and we back the repair with a 90 day labour coverage & 1 year parts coverage*.
If your Advantage equipment is non-operational and we are unable to repair the equipment, we will replace the equipment under a new agreement with no up-front costs to you under your current rental terms and conditions.