TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – November 03, 2016) –
- Energy Management: What's New and What's Next conference provided insights on technology, energy management, energy conservation and regulatory matters
- Enercare's Thought Leadership Conference allowed construction developers and property managers to tap into industry-leading expertise
This week, Enercare Inc. ("Enercare") (
The conference, a joint venture hosted by Enercare Connections Inc. ("Enercare Connections") and Enercare Home and Commercial Services division, featured a panel discussion and presentations from industry leaders in sustainability, technology, building automation, energy management and related regulatory matters.
"As one of Canada's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is always looking forward and thinking about the future of energy management solutions for our client s," said John Piercy, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Enercare Connections. "Through our partnerships with construction developers and property managers, we have the ability to tap into industry-leading expertise in order to make their buildings smarter, more efficient and higher performing assets."
- Demitrius Marshall, Vice President of Technology and Professional Services, RYCOM
- Konrad Seemann, Director of Operations, PL Consulting Corporation
- Greg Walker, Research Director, Continental Automated Buildings Association
- David Stevens, Partner, Aird & Berlis LLP
- Eric Chisholm, Technical Lead, Energy and Sustainability, WSP Canada
"Sustainable and measurable energy conservation is a growing area of opportunity for those in the multi-dwelling and commercial building industry in North America," said Eric Chisholm, Technical Lead, Energy and Sustainability at WSP Canada and conference guest speaker. "Construction developers and property managers have the ability to gain a competitive advantage by staying informed and engaged on the latest developments in technology, regulatory issues and energy-efficient business practices."
"With our Thought Leadership Conference, we're able to bring some of the best and brightest minds together in one room to discuss the various challenges and opportunities facing our customers," said Scott Beneteau, General Manager of Enercare Commercial Services. "Commercial clients have a variety of challenges over-and-above HVAC system installation and maintenance. Enercare has the ability to collaborate with industry-leading partners to offer innovative solutions and deliver a combined HVAC and energy management offering to the commercial market."
About Enercare Inc.
Enercare Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (
For more information on Enercare visit enercare.ca. Additional information regarding Enercare is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
For further information:
For further information, please contact:
Investors & Analysts
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Enercare Connections
General Manager, Enercare Commercial Services