TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – May 04, 2017) – Enercare Inc. ("Enercare") (TSX: ECI), one of North America's leading providers of essential home and commercial services and energy solutions, is pleased to announce that Enercare Home and Commercial Services has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) serving Central Ontario and holds a BBB rating of A.
"We are very pleased to be recognized by the Better Business Bureau serving Central Ontario. Our accreditation reinforces the commitment of Enercare Home and Commercial Services to providing customers with the highest level of service, professionalism and expertise in the industry," said John Macdonald, President and Chief Executive Officer of Enercare. "Our A rating is a formal recognition of all the hard work Enercare employees put in every day to serve our valued customers."
Being accredited means Enercare Home and Commercial Services accepts BBB standards and affirms its commitment to1:
- Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace
- Advertise – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services including clear and adequate disclosures of all material items
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer's decision to buy
- Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preference of customers regarding the use of their information
- Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity
About Enercare Inc.
Enercare is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: ECI). As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies with approximately 4,500 employees under its Enercare and Service Experts brands, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately 1.6 million customers annually. Enercare is also the largest non-utility sub-meter provider, with electricity, water, thermal and gas metering contracts for condominium and apartment suites in Canada and through its Triacta brand, a premier designer and manufacturer of advanced sub-meters and sub-metering solutions.
Source: Enercare Inc.
For further information: Investors & Analysts: Evelyn Sutherland, Chief Financial Officer, 1.416.649.1860, [email protected]; Media Inquiries: Perry Schwartz, Senior Manager, Public Relations and Social Media, 1.905.943.6260, [email protected]